Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CZ-52 with 800 round sealed can surplus ammo.2 clips 2 holsters cleaning rod $275 or trade for compact 9mm or 45

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
What kind of shape is the pistol in? I have a like new JHP45 that I might be interested in trading if Strangerous decides he wants to pass.

PM sent

G

·
perhaps a dumb quetion im a newbie with guns and only am familiar with certain ones. What caliber is this one here? anybody?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
7.62x25mm

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
The CZ-52 is a good gun. The round isnt used in the states much so....but hell 800 should have you set.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The CZ shoots and looks great.I also have a pack of Mag Safe personal defense ammo that goes with it.I am located in South Georgia but will ship to a FFL holder if buyer pays for actual shipping.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The CZ shoots and looks great.I also have a pack of Mag Safe personal defense ammo that goes with it.I am located in South Georgia but will ship to a FFL holder if buyer pays for actual shipping.
I'm attempting to get my C&R... waiting for the application to come. This pistol qualifies for C&R, and would like it... however if someone else can meet your price/trade before I am able to, let them have it... by all means don't hold it for me.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Oh damn, I'd LOVE one of those. Strangerous, if you get it, please tell me you'll let me shoot it.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Makes me wish i had something to trade or the cash to buy this. Theseare supposed to be really nice but can be a handfull to shoot but any pistol that with right load will drop only 1" at 100 yards is bound to be good plus all that ammo will keep you busy for awhile. I got my C&R going to be bad once i get some money to spend will have all kinds of things wife feels i don't need.

Terry

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Isn't that how it always goes illhunter? :wink:

·
Registered
92 Posts
usually when i find something i like or want i don't have money and wife will always say i don't need it but i have her right now when finances getback to normal she says i can get what i want because i have sold almost all my guns to help pay bills.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
I already have 1, the wife wont let me get greedy and get another one.

They are the Mosins of pistols. Pop out a nice little fireball sometimes when you shoot them, and you would be surprised at how fast the round is moving when it clears the barrel.

The action is supposedly patterened after the WW2 German MG42 machine gun. Very strong built.

I saw a comparison on the internet a while back where a guy took a Kelvar helmet and shot it at like 20 feet or something with all sorts of different pistol rounds from 9mm on up to 44 mag I think, and the only bullet that penetrated the helmet was the 7.62x25

They have about doubled in price since I bought mine. They were only made a couple of years, so the supply must be drying up.

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
I know that, you know that, but convince the wife of that :doh:

·
Registered
92 Posts
i can't convince own wife i need this much less your wife. you could get it and don't tell her for a few weeks then claim you have had it for awhile.

G

·
I dont know anyone who would in their right mind trade for a glock 26 for that..especially when the glock 26 used goes for 400 ish and i can pick up a cz 52 with a c & r shipped to my house for 169. I'm interested in a cz 52 for my father he has always wanted one but this just isnt a good deal.

·
1,792 Posts
I dont know anyone who would in their right mind trade for a glock 26 for that..especially when the glock 26 used goes for 400 ish and i can pick up a cz 52 with a c & r shipped to my house for 169. I'm interested in a cz 52 for my father he has always wanted one but this just isnt a good deal.
Probobly because he did say he would pay the difference in the trade. So for example I have a G26 That I have no further need of any more. I take the trade.

I get the CZ + 800RDS + extras + some cash.

He gets a G26.

Kinda sounds a bit more reasonable, HUH???

1 - 20 of 37 Posts