CZ forum in suspended animation?

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by SteveC, Jan 28, 2015.

1. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    So two days ago I went over and signed up and haven't seen a single post since then.

I might have made a mistake paying to be a supporting member.

2. reverendg

reverendg Member

This is the slow time of year for a lot of the forums.

3. this forum is always active, but im sure it takes a while to build up a community base that comes to the forum for more than just "my gun is broke help me" and "i just bought this yayayayay"

4. reverendg

reverendg Member

Some of the forums I frequent have pretty sparse postings lately, especially if they are rimfire related. The cold weather in much of the country, and the lack of plentiful rimfire ammo have taken a toll on interest.

5. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

CZForum.com?

They've got posts there from today.

But the only forums there I care about haven't seen a post in around a month or even since last year. Basically, I only care about the CZ50/CZ70 forum, the CZ52 forum, and the CZ82 forum.

I think the original owner of this forum ("GhostWarrior") made a mistake by giving each and every single model their own subforum. I think he should have made like 4 firearms forums: 1) C&R CZ Handguns 2) Modern CZ Handguns 3) C&R CZ Rifles 4) Modern CZ Rifles. Plus ammo & reloading forums, or whathaveyou.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

6. a lot of forums im on screw that up.

i like this
    hipoint pistol
    hi-point rifle
    EVERYTHING ELSE GUN
    EVERYTHING ELSE

7. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I did a Ruger forum for about two months...... They had no more than three or four posts in total a day... Nice people, just not chatty

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

If you want chatty go to a glock forum and say the M&P is better pistol.

9. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    That's because we're a bunch of no-life having, bored snotless asses.

10. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Or better yet, the HiPoint.....

11. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Well let's go all out and say both the HP and M&P are better.

12. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    I might agree with that, but we're talking about no-life-having, bored snotless asses WITH GUNS.:eek:

13. they will call you out as a troll on that one. Im starting to see the XD's and M&P's become even more popular than glocks, so im sure those wounds are fresh

14. SteveC

SteveC Member

WV
    Thanks all for the replies. I'll be optimistic and hope things will warm up there. I'm really liking my CZ Shadow and looking forward to shooting it in USPSA Production this year. I like the idea of a CZ community to learn from. It was just kind of eerie over there last two days. Could almost hear crickets chirping. Or I would if it wasn't 25 degrees out.

15. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I joined a page called www.22tactical.com, and for 6 months the only activity were a guy from N Carolina & myself. It is now out of business? He was a great guy, but there is only so much 2 old guys with 22's could talk about. He had some the best 22 rifles out there, and he only shot match grade ammo. I haven't been on there in months.

16. Kiln

Kiln Member

My guess? Ergonomics. The XD and M&P handgun lines are more comfortable to lots of people, although Glock fans will call it heresy if you say that too loud.