Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased this little hand cannon today. I fired off some round at the range, and it runs like a champ.

Got it for under 300.00 dollars with 1000 rounds of non-corrosive ammo included (consignment seller).

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Nice. I love my CZ52 as well. I would watch that ammo though, that can and the stamps on the boxes look just like my stuff, which is corrosive.

·
Banned
2,485 Posts
a good rule of thumb is always to treat milsurp ammo as corrosive, do that and you will never go wrong. Nice CZ btw, I have a few of those guns and they are fun plus, you never know when you might neet a round that will penetrate kevlar easily. Crooks are wearing body armor more often these days and this is the only pistol round readily available that will consistently penetrate it.

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
I reslly need to get one of those. Nice find sir! :cool2:

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Also, when I got mine I went ahead and ordered a replacement forged firing pin and a new slide release. The original pin can be brittle and I like having the option to release the slide with my thumb... just a few thoughts.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hmm for armor piercing I would choose the FN Fiveseven. Do they even still sell the AP version of the 5.7mm anymore?

·
Registered
116 Posts
7.62x25mm is about 7$ for 72 rounds give or take. 5.7 is 30$ for 50 rounds in my area.

SW
Yeah thats why I havn't bought one :p If I was in the business of security or something I think a shelf-full of P90's and FiveSevens would be a good idea

·
You know who I am
9,304 Posts
I love my CZ-52! It's a great pistol, mine hits waaaay low and left though. If I'm shooting at targets in the 50 yard range I have to aim several feet away from the target to hit it. I think it might need a new barrel. It's still a lot of fun to shoot though!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts