Daddy daughter day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tallbump, Jul 25, 2015.

1. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

First we went fishin

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then we hit the zoo

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just thought this was cool looking, and was curious how my cellphone camera would do

[​IMG]

2. histed

histed Supporting Member

Tall - cute kids. Looks like y'all had fun. Remember doin things like this with my two at that age. Enjoy, my friend. Next time you look they'll be married and living two states away. My oldest (35) now plans "family" vacation where we all meet and spend several days to a week doing things together. Last year it was Main, next summer is South Carolina. Fun, but not like you're having

3. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Tall, you got two of the cutest little soul suckers there.
    Enjoy these years.

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

That is a quotable quote and so true.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    [​IMG]
    :D JK, TB! ;)

6. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

Looks like a fun day Tall! Memories for a lifetime!

What Histed said I'd true. My family has spread all over, but thankfully what Jerry Clower said is true too. There coming back and bringing more with them! They are all within 4 hours now!

7. tallbump

Well, they both have the redhead temperament.

There are days where I can't wait until they are grown and out of the house LOL

But I never pass at a chance to spend some time with them.

Fishing wasn't exactly "fun", mainly because the three year old is well, 3.

But the 11 year oldies getting it, baiting her own hooks, untangling her own line, etc...

8. 0311

0311 Member

At that age, just love them & hold them close to your heart. They will return that love & respect you for the rest of their lives.

I raised two very intelligent boys & I wanted to stomp the life out of them at times. They turned out great & are now expanding the family.

Smart to do the Zoo/Fishing thing now. Soon they will want NOTHING to do with you on a personal level. I'm at that stage now with two Grandkids, I've been replaced by a little box called a cell phone. Ah, well, that too shall pass.

9. mej24

mej24 Member

Enjoy these times, they won't last long enough. My son married at 22, didn't move out until 23. They have been gone for only about 5 months, moved 10 minutes away, and I still get misty eyed looking up each night with them not there.

10. Tall, where were the fishing photos taken? Pymatuning? I recognize the Erie Zoo, I think - been a long time since I've been there.

Cute kids, nice photos. :)

11. tallbump

That was the Erie Zoo, but they have done a lot of renovations over the last few years.

The lake was Lake Pleasant in Waterford.

12. tallbump

More fun tonight.

After church, grabbed a quick dinner and changed then headed to a gorge I used to go play in when I was younger.

Used to have a swimming hole with a rope swing, but that is long gone.

This was the first time my girls got to play in a creek. They loved it.

Next time we'll spend more time and be prepared to get wetter. ( If orgot it had a swimming hole until we got there, was only planning to walk in a bit and skip some rocks)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Tall they are beautiful! I like to think if I had a daughter she'd have had red hair...but maybe not since none of our boys do I'm glad you guys had fun!!!

14. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Fun times! Some floaties or a life jacket and that swimming hole could be a blast for the girls!

15. tallbump

Thanks folks

If we go back to the actual swimming hole, the little one will definitely have a life vest on