Daewoo Pistols

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by hitmanharleyk, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Daewoo makes bulldozers, cars, forklifts, batteries, TVs, and now firearms, CRAZY!?

2. Dude they make some bad-donkey assault rifles lol.

3. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

daewoo is the parent company for hitachi, and about half a dozen other no-name corporations. Hitachi makes the goods and slaps another name on it to sell to a wider market.

SW

4. Back in the 90's a co-worker had one of the Daewoo .223 rifles, that thing was sooooo much better than the AR that I almost bought one, that was right about the time the AWB went into effect. We would put hundreds of rounds a week thru his rifle and my Mini-14, his Daewoo would shoot circles around the Mini all day long.

About a year ago a fellow shooter at the range had one of the Daewoo pistols in 9mm. I had a chance to check it out and put a few rounds down range, seemed to be very well made and accurate too. Thats the extent of my hands on with Daewoo pistols.

5. Ari

Ari Guest

I have fired their pistol in 40 S&W and their rifle in 5.56. THE ROC army carries them. I like them both. My best friend has the pistol.

[​IMG]
    The pistol has been really hard to find mags for.

This is the rifle
    [​IMG]
    They also have one other rifle, that is not shown.

Years ago I helped a friend buy one of these rifles. We ordered it from SGN it cost him $318 OTD.. Man I should have bought 5 of them