Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Darn Saturday Night Special forum

2K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  Lovetoshoot 
#1 ·
Photograph Black Trigger Air gun Revolver

Did some trading at the LGS, I traded a Sccy Cpx 2 for these😲😁 CDM 22 lr top left, Jennings 9, EIG 22 short bottom, and Lorcin L380. And got 20 bucks off an Anderson stripped lower. Flame away

See less See more
#3 ·
The CDM and EIG revolvers are always iffy. The Lorcin and Jennings Nine have their detractors (just read Moonzy's post above) and $20 off an Anderson lower is a good deal any day. Knowing that you're building your SNS collection, I'd say you did very well.

I would've done the deal too, only I woulda also woulda flipped the bird in Moonzy's direction as I left the LGS. 😜

#4 ·
The CDM and EIG revolvers are always iffy. The Lorcin and Jennings Nine have their detractors (just read Moonzy's post above) and $20 off an Anderson lower is a good deal any day. Knowing that you're building your SNS collection, I'd say you did very well.

I would've done the deal too, only I woulda also woulda flipped the bird in Moonzy's direction as I left the LGS. 😜
Thats not nice. I'm sensitive and all.

#5 ·
The CDM is good and tight, The EIG is so so, the Lorcin and Jennings work fine. They all shoot. The shop owner has been buying police turn in guns, so these have tagged along in the lot with the rest. He does not like to put these in the case because the people who have tried to buy them have failed the 4473. He will save them to see if I want them, he knows I will not rob a liquor store with them. I liked the Sccy but I also like the variety of Saturday Night Specials.

#24 ·
You can find him on FB claiming lordship over several HP pages and banning anybody who cusses or uses a certain name in vain. He's even got a cult following of cuck type betas who lurk on the forum and report back to him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.