Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

101 - 120 of 176 Posts

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
The pic is so cute...I can't believe you dug that out.

Reactions: histed

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
The pic is so cute...I can't believe you dug that out.
Cute daughter, cute picture
First recital/play. You hated the costume

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Could have been a lot worse. Glad you are OK (if binged up a bit) Eldar.

Reactions: Rerun

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
Reactions: histed

·
"The Veiled Male"
571 Posts
It takes a whole lot of practice...like a lot of practice
Yep. The first time I walked in the 3 inchers was downright comical - tottering all over the place, and I still have to be careful in them as I only wear them with a certain costume. I can actually dance better than I can walk in them - because I'm used to being in releve' anyway. But they KILL my calves...

·
Premium Member
35,671 Posts
IIRC, you complained about the stars too, right? No one but you paid any attention to them.
Stars? What stars?o_O

Oh....there WERE stars, I see them now.

Basically a 6 month management course for Scoutmasters.
Huh? Ours was 6 days, on the one I did, and the one I staffed. Oh, I used to be an eagle, and a good old eagle too...

I also was Scoutmaster on the NYLT course for several years, the youth version of the same training. Good stuff before they let the crazy folk take over.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
Stars? What stars?o_O

Oh....there WERE stars, I see them now.

Huh? Ours was 6 days, on the one I did, and the one I staffed. Oh, I used to be an eagle, and a good old eagle too...

I also was Scoutmaster on the NYLT course for several years, the youth version of the same training. Good stuff before they let the crazy folk take over.:rolleyes:
Not trolling this time amigo, but once an Eagle Scout always and Eagle Scout? Kind of like being an "ex-Marine?" It used to be a title worth of touting. I think it still is in the old world. I never did make it. Made it to Life and was OA, and this may be hard to believe, but me and the SM had a falling out. So we went separate ways. I learned a lot and have few regrets other than not sticking with it to get my Eagle. That and football are the only thing I didn't continue. (Football is another story unto itself). Eagle just was not going to happen in my situation. I can still spit out:
A Scout is:
1. Trustworthy
2. Loyal
3.Helpful
4. Friendly
5.Courteous
6.Kind
7.Obedient
8.CHEERFUL
9.Thrifty
10.Brave
11.Clean
12. And Reverent

40 some odd years later....
The good old days.

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts
No. The Sugar Glider one.
Sadly I can't find that one....I do have a unicorn one though. Cic I know how much you love unicorns

Reactions: adam01364

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Death to Dishonor
2,777 Posts

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
Ahhh,,,, Never wanted a label or title, for any of the work I did. Called myself "helping Dad". Too many complainers in the "adults". Not enough willing to step up and lend a hand, even as drivers.
I kind of didn't have a choice in the matter. The LDS church sponsoring my boy's troop wouldn't reimburse expenses for trips unless you are a part of the troop. Being on medical leave, able to fit an entire patrol in the suburban, and haul the scout trailer kind of meant I was going to everything. Plus I think the Scout Master liked having me around. He got to play Senior DI, the other ASM's did a little bit of the discipline, but I was the heavy. We had one scout mom who liked to show up with her tits hanging out of some low cut top and a scout shirt knotted at her belly and in full shitbird mode. She got mouthy one day and earned herself a motivational period of instruction at knife hand point. Her husband started bringing their boys from then on out.

101 - 120 of 176 Posts