Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
101 - 120 of 176 Posts
The pic is so cute...I can't believe you dug that out.

Reactions: histed
The pic is so cute...I can't believe you dug that out.
Cute daughter, cute picture
First recital/play. You hated the costume

Could have been a lot worse. Glad you are OK (if binged up a bit) Eldar.

Reactions: Rerun
Cute daughter, cute picture
First recital/play. You hated the costume
Ash yes when my aversion to pink started![emoji23]

Reactions: histed
It takes a whole lot of practice...like a lot of practice
Yep. The first time I walked in the 3 inchers was downright comical - tottering all over the place, and I still have to be careful in them as I only wear them with a certain costume. I can actually dance better than I can walk in them - because I'm used to being in releve' anyway. But they KILL my calves...

IIRC, you complained about the stars too, right? No one but you paid any attention to them.
Stars? What stars?o_O

Oh....there WERE stars, I see them now.

Basically a 6 month management course for Scoutmasters.
Huh? Ours was 6 days, on the one I did, and the one I staffed. Oh, I used to be an eagle, and a good old eagle too...

I also was Scoutmaster on the NYLT course for several years, the youth version of the same training. Good stuff before they let the crazy folk take over.:rolleyes:

Stars? What stars?o_O

Oh....there WERE stars, I see them now.

Huh? Ours was 6 days, on the one I did, and the one I staffed. Oh, I used to be an eagle, and a good old eagle too...

I also was Scoutmaster on the NYLT course for several years, the youth version of the same training. Good stuff before they let the crazy folk take over.:rolleyes:
Not trolling this time amigo, but once an Eagle Scout always and Eagle Scout? Kind of like being an "ex-Marine?" It used to be a title worth of touting. I think it still is in the old world. I never did make it. Made it to Life and was OA, and this may be hard to believe, but me and the SM had a falling out. So we went separate ways. I learned a lot and have few regrets other than not sticking with it to get my Eagle. That and football are the only thing I didn't continue. (Football is another story unto itself). Eagle just was not going to happen in my situation. I can still spit out:
A Scout is:
1. Trustworthy
2. Loyal
3.Helpful
4. Friendly
5.Courteous
6.Kind
7.Obedient
8.CHEERFUL
9.Thrifty
10.Brave
11.Clean
12. And Reverent

40 some odd years later....
The good old days.

No. The Sugar Glider one.
Sadly I can't find that one....I do have a unicorn one though. Cic I know how much you love unicorns

Reactions: adam01364
Ahhh,,,, Never wanted a label or title, for any of the work I did. Called myself "helping Dad". Too many complainers in the "adults". Not enough willing to step up and lend a hand, even as drivers.
I kind of didn't have a choice in the matter. The LDS church sponsoring my boy's troop wouldn't reimburse expenses for trips unless you are a part of the troop. Being on medical leave, able to fit an entire patrol in the suburban, and haul the scout trailer kind of meant I was going to everything. Plus I think the Scout Master liked having me around. He got to play Senior DI, the other ASM's did a little bit of the discipline, but I was the heavy. We had one scout mom who liked to show up with her tits hanging out of some low cut top and a scout shirt knotted at her belly and in full shitbird mode. She got mouthy one day and earned herself a motivational period of instruction at knife hand point. Her husband started bringing their boys from then on out.

101 - 120 of 176 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.