DEAL ALERT! Beretta 92S

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by HiPointArmorer, Apr 23, 2015.

1. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
  2. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

Not to rain on your parade, but these have been out now for a month or two already. Also note that they have a heal release for their mags on the police trade-ins

I may buy one in a couple months if I don't decide to spend the money on my AR or Mosin Archangel projects

3. HiPointArmorer

HiPointArmorer Member

WA
    That doesn't bother me, I like unique firearms. Im just trying to figure out if they take surplus M9 magazines and if it has a fixed barrel.

4. talon

talon the banned wagon

Think I'm gonna have my FFL snatch me up one of these. At that price you can't go wrong. I could care less if the bluing is worn, ill paint or cerakote it. Or most likely strip and polish it anyway.

5. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Look at the bright side. They are not French so they haven't been dropped. I have a MKII Ruger so I can deal with the heal release.

6. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member

I ordered one of these (haven't received it yet). Let's just say Classic Firearms hasn't impressed me so far. Placed the order, picked a FFL from their "Preferred Dealers" list. The next day their customer service lady sends me an email stating that the FFL I chose no longer does transfers and I would have to pick another at a cost of $15. I picked another FFL and let the CS lady know that if I was charged $15 for following THEIR instructions and picking a FFL from THEIR (not up-to-date) dealers list, that this would be my first and last purchase from them. She waived the $15 charge. If a nice Beretta shows up (paid for hand select) with no other hitches, I'll consider purchasing another firearm from them.

7. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I've ordered a few firearms from them and haven't had any real problems. I chose the option to have an FFL of my choice email them their license awhile back, and the FFL has been on file for subsequent orders of mine.

8. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

If it's the same as my Taurus PT92, which is made on old Beretta machinery, then the barrel isn't fixed.

9. MXGreg

MXGreg Supporting Member