Deal on .22 LR no limit

Discussion in 'Caliber Zone' started by GLUGLUG, Aug 7, 2015.

1. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
  2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Not a good deal for me. I can get 500 Rem thunderbolts for 24.95

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

That's not a good deal at all.
    Thunderbolts are $32.99 for 500 by me. And available.

4. ekim

ekim Member

I didn't get a good deal but I did walk into WM and buy 300 rounds of .22 Stingers for $32.00. First time I've seen .22 on Wm in almost 2 years around me. This was at 4:00 pm on a Friday afternoon and they had more on the shelf. A bunch of Tula ammo too. The ammo case was VERY full.

5. jwright

jwright Member

my cabelas has had a lot on the shelf lately to. :)

6. GLUGLUG

GLUGLUG Supporting Member

NC
    Well I don't even own a .22 so obviously I don't buy them, but the last time I remember seeing a brick it was $60 so I figured this might help someone.

7. ekim

ekim Member

Your on a gun forum and you don't own a .22. Isn't there a law against that kind of thing, or there should be. Come on, man up, the recoil isn't that bad, and they do make light sub sonic rounds. i'll bet even Swaga has a .22! :eek:

8. planosteve

I only have 5 22 lr.

9. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

I have 6 .22's. It's still the most affordable plinking round out there. Still kind of hard to find in my neck of the woods. Sportsmans warehouse almost never has it. And the Walmarts, forget about it!

10. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

I have 10 of them. Not to bad on the recoil either. I even have a few handguns in 22.

11. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Well yes, I have a .22 3

12. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

You guys are .22 whores...You should be ashamed :rolleyes:

13. mej24

mej24 Member

Trying to find any .22 for my Mosquito in my AO is impossible. Local Academy had several different brands available yesterday though.

14. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    So why don't you help a fellow member out and share those low prices?? :p

The scalpers here buy it all, then turn around and sell 3x the price at shows. Believe it or not, people are buying it!!

15. paulky_2000

paulky_2000 Member

fify..........

16. rippinryno

rippinryno Well-Known Member

i think there's a law against that lol.

I've got 6 22's.....ammo has been hit or miss, when it's here it stays for about a week or 2, then disappears off the shelf for weeks. Thunderbolts were at gander this past friday for 29.99, i bought a brick. not as cheap as the walmart prices but i do not see them at walmart, EVER!

17. rippinryno

22lr has gone up, apparently they're all raising there prices. dicks now sells goldens for nearly 10 cents a round! Guy said all of their 22lr has gone up! Our local dicks is moving and so i was able to pickup some self defense 9mm and 40sw for dirt cheap! 20 rds of hydrashock for $8 bucks!

18. planosteve

I don't buy 22 anymore. I have enough to last me several zombie apocalypse'. All I do now is try to find 22 mag.

19. Hot-Shot

Hot-Shot Member

Thunderbolts and Federal

These are available at Bass Pro shop at least in AC NJ. thunders 500 rds 29.95 no limit,
    Federal target grade 325 rds 19.95 also no limit
    I've got so many now I sold some to friends at the range

20. rippinryno

dammit, dicks has a stock of thunderbolts, and they have ALWAYS been 25.99 there. well i go take a look and sure enough, the guy was right, the've raised prices across the board. thundies are now 35.99, sum*****!