Deal with primal

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by p7196, May 23, 2008.

1. p7196

p7196 Guest

2. Still waiting for my end of the bargain to get here, but once it does, you're the man dude!

Also, we have a sticky in here called "Feedback"... this post belongs there, but no worries dude.

:D

3. p7196

p7196 Guest

OOoooopppsss I see that now my bad.

4. "My end" of the bargain came a couple days ago, and I'll have pics up tomorrow... You guys ain't gonna believe this trade I got... WOW!!!!

Guys, deal with P7196 with UTTER CONFIDENCE!!! This man is a "true" man... A man is only as good as his word and this guy is the supreme example!!!!! God Bless you P, you ROCK!

5. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

wow, now I'm anxious to see what ya got for them pearls. With a "WOW", I'm sure it won't disappoint us!

Hurry, get those pix!

6. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

Has to be a Hi-Point the way Primal is sparkling.

7. [​IMG]

It was delivered on Wednesday, and I got to shoot it today. All I can say is WOW!!!

[​IMG]

Only had a few fail to feed on the last round of the 8 round mag... Looks something like this. All I have to do is load up the magazine and let it sit for a few weeks to let the spring break in a bit. The only bad thing is that the standard Hi-Point mag that goes with the polymer frame pistol won't work in this gun. I don't know where I am going to find extra mags, but I need to get more. 1 mag is just killing me.

[​IMG]

Initial sight in target at 5 yards,the random holes around the top of the target were intentional. I would shoot one round and then try to shoot as close to the same hole as I could. It helped with the sight in as I forgot my laser bore sighter at home.... I know, stupid of me, but it was alot of fun throwing 200 rounds downrange on the first trip... Not bad accuracy either. The grouping on the bottom right of the target was my last sight in pattern before I moved it out to 10 yards.... Not bad eh? I think I really like this gun...

[​IMG]

Then the plinkin' started... not bad for 10 yards and the first time I've shot the weapon. The range master is a self-professed gun snob and he said he was impressed with the way the weapon handled and fired. I just might convert this guy yet....

[​IMG]

I traded these,

[​IMG]

straight up, no cash involved, for this:

[​IMG]

Seems like a pretty damn fair trade to me. P7196 bought the gun from gunbroker.com, sent it to Iberia and got it totally refurbished before I recieved it. It came back to me totally brand new except for the barrel and the frame, which is the old steel frame with the serial number stamped into the metal on the left hand side of the gun in front of and above the trigger guard.

I traded pearls that reminded me of a bad relationship for a gun that brought me nothing but smiles every time I squeezed the trigger. I couldn't be happier!

P7196, YOU ROCK DUDE!!!!!

8. is it an older model? i didn't see that big bumper on the end of the
    mag. it sure looks good that way.

9. never mind, i missed it in the previous post...stated it was an older,
    steel frame. still looks nice. congrats.

10. GlockMan

GlockMan Member

I prefer the steel framed Hi-Points, finding the MAgs are bit of a PITA.

11. Mike, the magazine in that link is the poly framed pistol mag, not the steel framed one. That mag won't work in my pistol as the mag release catch isn't in the proper place. That's a good price for that mag, and I'll forward that link to my buddy who has the poly framed .40, but that does me no good. Thanks for looking out dude.

12. Mike_AZ

Mike_AZ U.S.S. Member

If you hit the drop-down menu, they have the mags for the JC and JH models as well.

13. I totally missed that, thanks Mike.

14. WOW, great looking gun!! I am glad you where able to move those pearls Primalseal!!!! Looks like it is a fun future ahead with a nice new pistol!! Thanks for the Heads up on a good site Mike_AZ!

15. I am pretty happy with it that's for sure. I hope P7196 is as happy with the exchange as I am.

16. syst3merror

syst3merror Guest

I'd say you got a great deal primal....then again I think he got a steal too.

Thanks for the pix!

17. andrew241

andrew241 Member

Ohio
  18. p7196

p7196 Guest

Well first off Primal is damn sure a man of his word. I will trust him fully to do any deal. You the man my friend. As for being happy I am happy as a fat hog farting in mud. Now for the 2 bad points. 1 I never thought I would thank another man for putting a smile on my wifes face and making her happy. 2 I know Primal is happy, but deep inside I kinda feel I got the better deal. I feel a lil like I cheated Primal. If you guys think the pearls are beautiful in the pics you should see them in person. But I can't say enough good things about Primal and the deal we made. I never had any doubts about the deal and he held to his side like a a 10 foot tall & bullet proof MAN. Mywife loves the pearls and I really could not be happier with the deal. As I stated I can't say enough good things about Primal. At least he got a new firearm.

19. Dude, pics of your wife wearing the jewlery would be some fitting closure for me...

Thanks for a great transaction!