Decent deal?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by venemous, Mar 11, 2008.

1. venemous

venemous Guest

Tampa, FL area since location seems to affect the price a bit....

$175 NIB out the door(taxes, background check or whatever they do here, 2 mags, case) for a C9.

Also, if there is anyone local that trolls here...I'd LOVE to shoot the thing before I buy....give me a PM or post here. Range fees/ammo is on me of course.

2. that is really good deal, take it. true you might get other deals that where save you 10, maybe 20 buck, but how long will it take? few month, a year. get that thing and enjoy it!

3. 45Man

45Man Member

That's a very fair price. I paid $165 NIB out the door (taxes, background check, 1 mag, no case).

Tampa's too far or I would take you up on your offer. You really can't go wrong for the price.
    [​IMG]

4. Sounds like a fair deal to me too. A C9 here runs $139 with the box it is sent in. Get it and shoot it! :D

5. MinnesotaBoy

MinnesotaBoy Guest

45Man, where did you get that grip? I gotta have one!

And I paid $135 NIB a couple years ago for my C9! With one mag, trigger lock, hi-point tools, owners manual, but not a case. My cousin went back to the same guy at the gun show the next day and got his for $130 NIB and then also bought the .380 auto for $99 NIB

6. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Looks like a houge grip, ive got one one my c9, really gives the gun a better feel to it.

7. MinnesotaBoy

MinnesotaBoy Guest

Thanks Z71, I never seen them before on a C9. Is there any particular size? And how much do they cost? (sorry for robbing this thread!)

8. venemous

venemous Guest

I was going to ask the same thing. The dealer I'm going to buy from told me he didn't think Houge made a slip on that would fit.

9. get the universal glock hogue grip. it will run you $8-$10. Most established dealers have them. here is a tip getting it on as it is tight---try some baby powder then wipe off the excess.

10. Another tip: don't start at the muzzle end, took me a week to pull it all the way around :D :lol: :roll:

Actually it wasn't that bad without the baby powder. I hooked it on the back of the grip first and pulled it forward.

11. I got you beat. It took me 15 minutes of pulling from the muzzle end to realize that I should have pulled from the butt.

12. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

So I guess a NIB C9 w/ 3 mags and box of Win Ranger for $150 shouldnt be passed up?

for getting my hogue on, i just put a little bit of spit on the backstrap of the c9 and it slipped right on. none of it made its way to the screws as i had to pull the hogue off recently.

13. 139.00 is about the average for a c9...at least the ones i have seen.

14. Paid $159 for mine with an extra mag.