Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She got me the new PSP (Playstation Portable) go as a random present!! It is freakin' sweet!!!!! :D :D :D

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Is that the download only one, how does that work? Find a game and buy it? And that was so nice of you to say about her.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, it is like iTunes, you go to the Playstation Store website, buy the game and download it. The PSP has wifi built in, so it isn't too complicated ( I should hope anyway). Oh and what can I say I married the best girl ever!

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Awesome gift.

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Now you just need to hack that bad boy and solder on an onboard 16GB micro SD card and you'll be good to go!
This is my 1000th post!!! Yea, Mason stop with all this Maguiver (sp?) electronics stuff, you make us all feel stupid. ;)

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I've got a PSP fat that I've had for a few years now... I even got one for rimfirehunter for his birthday that same year. I just recently started playing mine again, thinking about getting a new game like Gran Turismo or NFS Shift.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
She got me the new PSP (Playstation Portable) go as a random present!! It is freakin' sweet!!!!! :D :D :D
She's cheating on you... j/k

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
She's cheating on you... j/k
Thats wrong man. On sooo many levels. LOL.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Now you just need to hack that bad boy and solder on an onboard 16GB micro SD card and you'll be good to go!
It already came with 16 gigs on board and it has a memory card slot!

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
I'm choosing to do my "roasting" in other topics... where its not expected.. I gave warning last night, and Primal said it was ok... ( I just wont go too far.. I promise)

·
Registered
314 Posts
I thought it was funny!

·
Registered
27 Posts
nice. I got myself a PS3 and she freaked out. So now i have to get her a new entertainment set since i bought myself a gift. Bye bye gun money :'(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts