Did I just see Neo on YouTube?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by GrOuNd_ZeRo, Apr 27, 2008.

1. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7uyzPPW7wA&feature=related[/ame]

Is that you Neo?

Man I so want a MN now...

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Yes, that is Neo.
    I just had dinner with him tonight, and I had seen the vids, so yes I can confirm.

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Oh yea, that's him alright. I can tell by the voice, clothing, shooting stance, and firearm... yep, our friend Neo here was even spotted by rimfirehunter before he was ever a member on HPFF... When he was searching for something... maybe rfh can elaborate when he sees this post.

El, do you and Neo go eat steaks, burgers or pizza? Those are the only 3 things you can eat with another dude, and still keep your Man Card... unless beer was involved. ;)

4. I went to the range the other day with my roommate. We took our pistols(steyr 9mm and xd .45 cmpact) as well as his M44. We set up some milk jugs at 50 yards. I swear one of those damn things went over 50 feet in the air. I have never seen one go that high or stay up that long!

5. The MN's and Mausers are all really fun to shoot. I would love to check out a Springfield to see what its like.

They dont make rifles like them anymore, thats for sure.

Good video Neo! :)

6. neothespian

neothespian Member

Actually it was a regional modifier on the Man Card law considering we live so close to Mexico: Mexican food a la glorified taco stand (The best kind).

I'm surprised that I showed up on there. Most of my vids on YouTube are film and theater related stuff and how-to's (Lightsaber video editing for fanfilms, zombie makeup effects, etc). Nice to see there's so many hits on the thing :p

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

Neo, how old are you? I always thought you were slightly older yet you look like you are early 20's in the video!

Also this brings up another question, what is the status of the MN you are restoring? The one that you are going to bronze and put Ostrich or Gator leather on?

8. griff30

griff30 Member

IK liked the older version of the site with the "pot boiler" book type look to it. Or "true crime cover page'
    Neo the old site rocked!
    Are you gonna nickel plate or chrome?
    Im picking up a hex reciever MN in one month and want either chrome or nickle plate which ever is cheaper. Also Im going with an ATI stock.
    Now, rumor has it that Imperial Russia will not honor the warranty if I use an ATI stock on this 40 year old rifle...LOL! Sorry Glockman , I had to jest!
    I also look to thread the barrel and put a nice muzzel brake on it like my old 300 Weatherby Mag had.

9. neothespian

neothespian Member

Well the Pimp My Mosin project is on hold since I had to get a new place to live, new furniture, new utilities, new internet connection, etc..... BUT, I hope to have it functional and have everything but the hard chroming of the barrel done by the AZ shoot. Money is REAL tight right now, but I'm working on it.

As for the site, it was originally made and is still maintained by the now ex-gf, so I dunno how much longer that site will be up. It's a sore spot of things...

And I'd like to know where Rimfirehunter found be before this joint....

10. neothespian

neothespian Member

I'm 29, and yes...it's still going to be Ostrich leather for the sling and frogs.