Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have one they are pretty nice. I got mine on Ebay for around $20 with free shipping. Makes a nice way to carry the C9 when I am out in the woods or at the range. Can even carried concealed with it with the right clothes.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Model is HP2. I got one for my birthday and haven't looked back. I love it and can't recommend it enough.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
Model is HP2. I got one for my birthday and haven't looked back. I love it and can't recommend it enough.
HP2, not HK2... my bad, my bad. :lol: That's why you're here Broomhead, to make sure we're concise with our help. Thanks for the correction, now he won't go buy the wrong holster. :lol: :)

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
It is a paddle holster. The flatter piece (under the gun in the above pic) fits between you and your shorts/jeans/slacks/etc, The gun is situated outside of the pants at a slight forward angle. There is a 'channel' in between the gun holder and the paddle part that really grips the belt good. I like it because it is really easy to slide around your waist to adjust for comfort.

G

·
I have one for mine, but I don't really use it too much since the c9 is pretty bulky and heavy. I have a fobous for my glock 19 as well, and I use it pretty often for going to the range and steel matches etc.

For daily carry I prefer the crossbreed IWB holsters (mine is still on order, but I tested out a friends and loved it!)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.