Didn't get kicked out of hospital

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by EvilE424, Mar 3, 2015.

1. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

So Moonz and I have been at the hospital since 7:00am. Moonz had chest pains,nausea, and fatigue. Several IVs later, a nitro and some pain meds and we are still waiting for another test.

P.S. Rach I came in packing my gun and no one said a word...sometimes its good to be Evil!!

2. Back2School

Back2School Member

Our prayers are with you.

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I hope that he comes out of there feeling a lot better. May you both get home, soon.

4. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

Prayers up! Please keep us updated.

5. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Time to move to Florida as I told you....
    Good luck on the recovery.

6. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

That sucks. I've been there before. I had 6 heart attacks in a single week last year around this time. The MI's were caused by a full blockage on the back of my heart in the "silent killer"area and I was lucky I felt the pain.

7. EvilE424

Wtf how did you have 6??? Surely they would have fixed it the first time

8. EvilE424

Moonz says that he is immortal and can't die unless someone chops off his head...Swaga he says "you're no McCloud" and therefore feels safe that he will live another day.

Flashbang...he keeps muttering "where's my drone?"

9. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Dangit E..... Tell moonzy I'm praying for you guys..... Keep us up on news, and know we're thinking of you guys.

10. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Well, you just make sure keep an eye pealed for anyone with an ornate cut-and-thrust sword in the parking garage. There can be only one!

11. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Tell that lazy SOB I said to quit ogling the nurses, get his happy a$$ out of that bed, suck it up and get the heck back to work. Ain't no pansies allowed here! :p

And if you would leave your paws off that poor guy and let him get some rest he wouldn't be all wore out. ;)

My prayers are with y'all.... but if something happens can I have his T53? :rofl:

12. FlashBang

What are you trying to do.. kill the man!? Moon would stroke out if he had to put up with all those blue haired old ladies driving their caddies at 3mph all over town while they were looking for a cheap place to eat. Jeez... might as well have him move to NY. :rofl:

13. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

Tell Moonz I'm praying for him as well

14. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Moony wish you a quick recovery. Can I have his M&P's?

15. I pray for him, and send you both well wishes. I hope he gets well soon.

16. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

I ignored the symptoms of the first 5, blamed it on the wife's cooking, and kept playing Battlefield 4.

17. FlashBang

Tell him I'll bring it with me when I move in and take over his spot when he's gone. :p Our devious plot to be together is working E!! :dance:

18. Outlaw

Outlaw Supporting Member

You seriously brain damaged right wingers need to stop carrying guns in our hospitals. What the hell were you thinkin? :rofl:

On a lighter note: My prayers are with you :)

19. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

That's prolly what gave em to you..... I Al oar stroked out several times playing COD

20. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

First the dog, now Moonz?

Sheesh. You guys can't catch a break.

Prayers offered.

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk