Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Yes. I have a Dillon 650XL.

Once set up it is very fast, reliable and accurate. I have all the attachments for it.
My only gripe is that there is a sheet metal plate with a small spring under it at the first station and sometimes (only twice so far) the little spring comes out and it is a PITA to get it back in.

Dillons service is fantastic.
Once I lost the little spring mentioned above. A phone call to Dillon and I had several springs 2 days later, no questions asked.
Another time I had a bad primer get stuck in a primer tube, once again no questions asked, another was sent even thoughit wasn't Dillons fault.
When I first got my press and was setting it up I had a question about the powder measure and was given first rate advice that worked.

Oh and Dillon has some HOT calander girls in their catalog and on their calanders.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I have 2 Dillons. They keep on sending me free stuff when I call up for help with a problem or two.

You cannot go wrong with a Dillion.

My warranty for my Hornady Lock and Load AP is also ALMOST as good.

If you can afford to go blue, you won't regret it.

only real recommendation that I can say is go with either the 650 or the Square Deal. I honestly am not comfortable with the 550's lack of auto indexing. I like my progressives to autoindex. Not auto indexing means that there could be a slight chance of a double charge.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have 2 Dillons. They keep on sending me free stuff when I call up for help with a problem or two.

You cannot go wrong with a Dillion.

My warranty for my Hornady Lock and Load AP is also ALMOST as good.

If you can afford to go blue, you won't regret it.

only real recommendation that I can say is go with either the 650 or the Square Deal. I honestly am not comfortable with the 550's lack of auto indexing. I like my progressives to autoindex. Not auto indexing means that there could be a slight chance of a double charge.
The 650XL also has a powder charge sensor that beeps if over or under charged.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.