Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"American Police Force, a little known company which claims to specialize in training military and security forces overseas, has seemingly taken control of a $27 million, never-used jail, and a rural Montana town's nonexistent police force.
After arriving in this tiny city with three Mercedes SUVs marked with the logo of a police department that has never existed, representatives of the obscure California security company said preparations were under way to take over Hardin's jail, which has no prisoners.
AFP's group's website boasts that they "successfully provided assistance in training foreign military organizations in combating transnational terrorism" and claims that it's "recognized as one of the top security and investigation forces in the world." Too bad no one's ever heard of them - not even the U.S. government, a group with which AFP claims to have worked.
Their lawyer, Maziar Mafi, a malpractice expert how was hired a month ago, offers few details, other than that it's a satellite of a larger security firm. "

The New Gitmo?

These Guys: http://www.americanpolicegroup.com/

·
Registered
799 Posts
I have seen video about this.man im telling you more and more info is getting
out to the people and im glad.maybe they will wake up soon and if not o'well,
mine are open.thanks for the post.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I moved this one to the Politics board as I can see this one getting political quick.

As stated in the thread topic, discuss. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I moved this one to the Politics board as I can see this one getting political quick.

As stated in the thread topic, discuss. :)
tu sir thought it would b ok there i hate politics ahhahahahha

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
This was on another forum the town/county built a prison facility but have no prisoners. THIS "company" shows up and says they will house prisoners there etc and the town will get X amount of money for each prisoner and the "company will pay off the bond they got to build it they are also talking about building a training center for other police forces and international officers as well and build a place for housing for them.
THEN one day they show up with 5 or 6 Mercedes cruisers with lights etc and on the doors are Harden Police Dept. Now Hardin DOESN'T have a Police Dept, they are covered by the Sheriffs Dept so THIS is one hullabaloo. ALSO the offices of this said "company" are in California and DC BUT the DC office if just a phone number, NO actual office

This smells really fishy to me!!

Now the Attorney General is investigating this deal as well cause he's smelling something [and NO S.W. it aint that stinkin buffulo] Also their header on their paper has the Serbian Crest on it and a lot of folks are wondering what that is all about

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Wow. This is a prime example of a tiny town getting so desperate for revenue of some sort that wacky stuff happens. I wouldn't worry about this being the start of the police state in America. The 75 or so people in Hardin are grouchy enough to chuck this thing out on its ear. At least if they don't get paid for the jail I suppose...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts