Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made this from a sheet of fiberglass from an old shower and a white PVC latice fence. Little guns were just laying in a pile on the top shelf of the safe. I plan to make another one slightly larger for full size guns.

It's a knock off of a commercial product. I have more time than money so I made this instead of buying one.
20200914_211552.jpg

·
Super Moderator
28,368 Posts
I made this from a sheet of fiberglass from an old shower and a white PVC latice fence. Little guns were just laying in a pile on the top shelf of the safe. I plan to make another one slightly larger for full size guns.

It's a knock off of a commercial product. I have more time than money so I made this instead of buying one.
View attachment 67377
You should expand this into a DIY for an article.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
  1. @ichthyo - what Kirk said. I like that and instructions might be nice. Save time and old man brain cells - I have none to loose

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
25,872 Posts
  1. @ichthyo - what Kirk said. I like that and instructions might be nice. Save time and old man brain cells - I have none to LOSE
Loose is "not tight"
LOSE is to not retain ownership of something, like brain cells :rotfl:

"helpful" Mole

Nice Pistol rack, @ichthyo !!! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,237 Posts
I like that setup. I had pistols stacked all over thr top shelf of my safe, and it was getting really old having them falling out or banging into each other when I needed to get to one. I finally ordered a pistol rack, and it's made things a lot better.

I wish I'd have had a diagram of what you did before I bought the rack, though. I would have built it.

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
Loose is "not tight"
LOSE is to not retain ownership of something, like brain cells :rotfl:
"helpful" Mole
@ichthyo !!! :thumbsup:
At my age, Mole, both are appropriate. L have fewer and fewer and they ain't wrapped real tight.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Super Moderator
28,368 Posts
Reactions: ichthyo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts