Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I requested the form from the BATF through the first link, and i printed the next form.

Do I have to fill this out? And if so who do I send it to then?

I'm confused. It seems to me that I would just request the first form, wait for it to show up, fill it out and send it in and then get my C&R.

Am I mistaken?

I hate govt. forms....I'm so confused.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.