Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a bunch of equipment cases that I pulled from the dumpster. These would make really great hard range cases, mic cases slick looking luggage, or you could handcuff the silver ones to your wrist and look like a badass!! Your choice....

The black ones are 13 1/2"x 10 1/2"x 6 1/2"
They are Seahorse Model 520. Airtight, Watertight, Crush Resistant.
http://www.seahorse.net/Products/hurricane/SE520/se-520.aspx
$60 shipping included

The Silver ones are Zero Manufacturing Centurion Elite cases. The big one is a model 706x and the small ones are
model 703x. Heres the PDF on them.
$110 for the big one. Shipping Included.
$60 dollars for the medium ones. Shipping Included
http://www.zerocases.com/resources/catalog/downloads/catalog_carrying.pdf

·
Banned
401 Posts
You got these out of a dumpster!!!??? ^-^ Geeze, where do you live? I have several of these for protecting my camera gear and they work great...wish I needed some more, I would sure be buying!

Dp

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The company I work for throws away all kinds of stuff. I pick and choose what I want. Yesterday I scrapped out 50lbs of copper from some electrical cabinets. And I got the actual cabinets too. Check it out. It's got a gasket around the door so it will be watertight and airtight. I just have patch the holes, seal em with silicon etc., build some racks and put a hefty padlock on it and BINGO Poor mans gun safe. I got two of em.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Equipment cabinet appears to be Hoffman-type NEMA 4 or 4X rated. You can purchase plugs in metal or plastic for all the holes after you remove the jacks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, but "purchasing" defeats the purpose. I think I'm just gonna put a sheet of plywood on the door and seal it with silicon rtv. Then I can mount pistol racks on the door.

·
Registered
927 Posts
how much for the army of darkness dvd :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.