1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Saved by Grace through Faith
59 Posts
I have the factory sights, which I believe are excellent. :D

·
Premium Member
6,724 Posts
Both of mine are the factory sights. My 9mm's are for close in work only.
So, 0 to 50 yards is no problem. Yes, I can do very well at 100 yards
with my old eyes. But my AR's are for 50 yards on up in range.

·
Premium Member
2,770 Posts
I have more guns than scopes so my 2 scopes and 1 red dot get changed out. I like the red dot on my 995, but so far have only shot it with iron sights at 50yds. When I move over to the 100yd range I might stick something on it.

·
Curmudgeon First Class
13 Posts
Got a cheapo RGD. Works just fine.

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
He's on vacation for a couple of weeks. I got tired of telling him to stop creating multiple threads of the same topic in different locations of the forum.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
He's on vacation for a couple of weeks. I got tired of telling him to stop creating multiple threads of the same topic in different locations of the forum.
Well that makes it simpler

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
Factory.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Factory groups at 25, 50 and 100 yards are good with factory sights so no need for "technology" or "shiny things" on the gun for me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not gonna lie. The factory sights are awesome. But so is the BSA red dot... a big plus is that you can see a red dot much easier at night. Once you have muscle memory of where to hold the rifle, if the red dot goes out, front sight alone works perfectly. But for front sight use only, you must have muscle memory of hold down to a tee. I co_witness the BSA with the front iron. Love it so much and it is so much fun to shoot.

Heres a video of me on the range with it

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts