Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been watching a few Zombie shows recently and for some reason only one question comes to mind. Do zombies poop? They live their undead lives eating flesh every chance they get. You would think they would get bloated and full after a while right? In all the shows and films you see plenty of half eaten bodies,blood and guts everywhere but no zombie poo. It has to go somewhere right. So I ask you, where is the zombie poo?

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
Well, considering ya rarely see Zombies lacking lower body clothing of some sort, I would assume they simply poop their pants and keep shuffling on like your average 1 year old. Unless their underwear is hermetically sealed, it eventually would work it's way out and down in small amounts. They're essentially mindless eating machines with rudimentary instinctive behavior geared toward finding food they don't stop and drop trousers. The smell just adds to their charm.....

What I wonder is why they never drink. Dehydration would render them "dead-er"? and inert long before they starved.

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
SWAGA said:
Only if you're a drunk 3 year old..............;)
Says the guy who says he supports our 2A rights but voted for Obama who is working with the U.N. to ban the importation of firearms and ammo, and to create a domestic ban on semi auto rifles... Kind of contradicts itself, much like a drunk 3 year old.

·
the Great
1,014 Posts
Well this thread went downhill pretty quickly...

·
1,806 Posts
Yeah it doesn't take long when SWAGA compares a someone's sense of humor to that of a drunk three year old...

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
Yeah,yeah go ahead blame it on the liberal..........
Sense of humor...starting a thread about is mature humor..I see it.

Now that's funny sh*t

·
Premium Member
5,483 Posts
SWAGA said:
Yeah,yeah go ahead blame it on the liberal..........
Sense of humor...starting a thread about is mature humor..I see it.

Now that's funny sh*t
How is this thread about mature humor? It's about zombie crap.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I've been watching a few Zombie shows recently and for some reason only one question comes to mind. Do zombies poop? They live their undead lives eating flesh every chance they get. You would think they would get bloated and full after a while right? In all the shows and films you see plenty of half eaten bodies,blood and guts everywhere but no zombie poo. It has to go somewhere right. So I ask you, where is the zombie poo?
Did you check the Port-O-Zombie?

·
Hi Point Fanatic
1,391 Posts
this was covered in a stiller original aka 'envy'

works for dogs/mammals/zombies

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,307 Posts
7 Scientific Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail (Quickly)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts