Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
saw a you tube video where a guy put a 22 pellet gun pellet in his 22 rifle and pushed a nail gun 22 blank in behind it. he got very fast ft. per second and accuracy at 25 yards. i cant understand why the pellet didnt strip out and the nail gun cartridge didnt hurt the gun as it is so powerful. anybody ever see anyone do this? is it dangerous? seems to me it would be but what do i know?

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
Well the rifle is actually rated for the blanks and the pellet, because they're 22 caliber components in a .22 rifle....

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
@Rachgier you gonna move the bot post to the correct sub forum or you waiting for the new kid?

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
You gonna get me paid to do this job, or can I be exhausted and miss things once in a while?
Tell the new guy to get off his thumb.

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Moved to General Firearms discussion.
Tell the new guy to get off his thumb.
Happy now? It's the only happy yer gonna get today, 'cause they're gonna paint the WH red. Again.

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
saw a you tube video where a guy put a 22 pellet gun pellet in his 22 rifle and pushed a nail gun 22 blank in behind it. he got very fast ft. per second and accuracy at 25 yards. i cant understand why the pellet didnt strip out and the nail gun cartridge didnt hurt the gun as it is so powerful. anybody ever see anyone do this? is it dangerous? seems to me it would be but what do i know?
We used to do this "back in the day", when we were out "in the field". .22 cal airgun pellet, Elmer Glued to the end of a .223/5.56mm blank and go "field hunting" with our M16s. Or same thing with a cleaning rod. It was devastating. Cleaning rod was like a big dart.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts