Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I live in NJ , so enjoy your gun rights that I don’t have and will never have in this state

·
Premium Member
21,468 Posts
I live in NJ , so enjoy your gun rights that I don't have and will never have in this state
I just donated money to FPC for the carry permit fight in NJ. You aware of that fight?

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
You will never get a CCP in NJ. Less than 300 issued in the whole state and they are to law enforcement. 3rd toughest gun laws in the nation behind California and Hawaii.I’m a member of NRA but can’t read Freedom , people complaining they can’t carry in church or here and there.I can’t carry anywhere. Have to get a permit from the police for every handgun. I do have a permit to buy a longarm anytime I want. In NJ only the criminals carry. I get 10 years what other states call normal. I know what ur thinking “move”. In reality that’s harder said than done

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
"Easier said than done."

And it is. I just happened to be recently retired. The now ex hated her employer. The kid's school had closed and they were going to be blended in to a different school and most of their friends were going to the other school. My dad died, my 90yo grandmother was forcefully taken to Massachusetts, and all of my local family were moving out of state. So of the 25 family members I had living in NY, only 2 are still there? The rest have spread out between VT, NC, SC, and CO.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I bought 500 rounds of steel ammo and it won't feed into my 40. Have 5 mags and all the same . Will feed brass fine
What brand of steel ammo. I used tulammo and monarch and even the cheap aluminum case stuff with no problems on both the carbine and pistol . .40cal

·
Premium Member
8,664 Posts
You will never get a CCP in NJ. Less than 300 issued in the whole state and they are to law enforcement. 3rd toughest gun laws in the nation behind California and Hawaii.I'm a member of NRA but can't read Freedom , people complaining they can't carry in church or here and there.I can't carry anywhere. Have to get a permit from the police for every handgun. I do have a permit to buy a longarm anytime I want. In NJ only the criminals carry. I get 10 years what other states call normal. I know what ur thinking "move". In reality that's harder said than done
Moving is easy.

I lived in NJ for 4 years.

Saved up $250, packed my bags, loaded the truck and escaped to WV.

Ya have to want it to happen.

Just do it.

eldar

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Rachgier you run a tight ship ! I keep getting into trouble. I feel like I just joined the 5th grade haha. Don’t get mad only kidding, maybe I will become a sandbagger just read but don’t post

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Rachgier you run a tight ship ! I keep getting into trouble. I feel like I just joined the 5th grade haha. Don't get mad only kidding, maybe I will become a sandbagger just read but don't post
Nah. You can't let these guys get on certain soap boxes or they'll whip everybody up in to a frenzy and it'll all go to shit real quick and in a hurry.

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts
Rachgier you run a tight ship ! I keep getting into trouble. I feel like I just joined the 5th grade haha. Don't get mad only kidding, maybe I will become a sandbagger just read but don't post
Nobody likes a sandbagger. Now get out there and hit somebody.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,475 Posts
Nah. You can't let these guys get on certain soap boxes or they'll whip everybody up in to a frenzy and it'll all go to shit real quick and in a hurry.
I was feeling critical of HPFF (cmg-wise) but clicked over to the AK Files and those guys are running wild with the politics. Kinda woke me up LOL

I got more to say about it but it's clearly dork-rooms material

·
Premium Member
3,296 Posts
I sent a package over a month ago on October 6th 2020. It still has not arrived. I called the stupid United Parcel Service phone number a few times. A worthless computer phone tree just sends me in loops. I guess it takes over 30 days to walk a one pound package from the western United States to North Carolina.

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
I sent a package over a month ago on October 6th 2020. It still has not arrived. I called the stupid United Parcel Service phone number a few times. A worthless computer phone tree just sends me in loops. I guess it takes over 30 days to walk a one pound package from the western United States to North Carolina.
Hey bud? Wrong thread?

:rotfl:

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,025 Posts
21 - 38 of 38 Posts