Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like no one on any forum likes them .
Me I think they are Cool it looks like a Sci-fi gun .

Bill

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Since the day I first saw the 995 I liked it.
I personally prefer it over the ATI stock.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I really like my factory camouflage stock. I may well buy one of the new replacement stocks when HP releases it, though, just to have it.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
i'm so back and forth i think i'm going to get one of each. i originally wanted the ati stock but i wanted to keep my iron sights and they just dont look right together. so i'm going to get another 995 put a scope on it then switch to the ati.

and maybe later later get the new stock so i can keep my iron sights.

·
Registered
850 Posts
It isn't so much about how the factory stock looks, I just think it feels so cheap. If it wasn't going to take so long for the new stock, I may have considered one of those instead of the ATI. But, I'm impatient and I love my ATI stock.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have no problem with my 995 factory stock. Regarding the ATI, I don't like it. If I wanted my Hi Point to look like a Beretta then I would have bought a Beretta carbine.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I prefer my factory stock over the ATI stock.I think it looks better and definitely handles better.

Stan

·
Registered
431 Posts
Not everybody likes the same thing and I prefer the ATI stock over the factory stock. Looks are one thing quality is another. I won't argue that the factory stock works but if you ever removed it you have to admit that is one cheap stock, very flimsy. Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
It looks fine to me. Forms well to the shoulder and the gun shoots good with the factory stock on it. BUT, if they made an aftermarket for the 4095 I'd probably scoop one up fo the hell of it.

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
I think they are on track with the new design. I would bet they will sell a zillion when that comes out.
The factory stocks now are nasty!

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I've got no problems with the factory stock.

Ron M.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm ok with it. I suspect the people that are ok with it might be in the minority. Either way, the fuss about the stock was sufficient for the folks at Hi Point to design a new stock.
I'll keep the original on the one I already have. I subscribe to the "don't fix it if it ain't broke" school. When I get another carbine I'll be glad to try the new stock, it looks good in the pictures I've seen.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I love my factory camo stock. Having said that if any one wants to sell their factory camo stock PM me and we will work something out. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.