Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing the pit-bull thread going around for the last couple of days, I like seeing the different dogs people on here have. So this thread is to show off your' dawg.
Mine is a black lab. almost 1 1/2 year old female.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Boxer named Moxie. These photos are a little old but he still looks the same.

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
While i like dogs in general, the owners sometimes leave much to be deisred, thusly my current distaste for just about anything with four legs that barks. im tired of picking up dog turds in my lawn mower in the summer and having to shovel frozen dog poo and yellow snow in the winter. i warned the owner the next time his GD chiuaua cross nips at me im going to shoot it. and i wasnt joking. rant off

that siad dad has a nice black lab at the farm that frendly as all get out, and my neighbor to the north has a terrier/shepard cross thats cute as a button and well behaved.

SW

·
Registered
256 Posts
".....thusly my current distaste for just about anything with four legs that barks."

I need to introduce you to my current girlfiend, lol!!!!!! :devilsidesmile:

Craig

·
Banned
401 Posts
your girlfriend has four legs and barks?

SW
Only when everything goes right!

LMFAO

:D

·
Registered
216 Posts
This is Cody. When we rescued him, he had beed used in dog fighting. Took us about a year to retrain him. Turned into one of the most lovable being around. Everybody that walked by knew him and loved him. We lost him last November. Develped diabetes and within a 2 week period, lost his sight and his kidneys and liver shut down. In his prime, he weighed 116 pounds.

This is Buster, We rescued him last July. Unlike Cody, he was skin and bones. We think he was about 1 year old when we got him. He's filled out now and like Cody, loves greeting the people who walk by.

·
Registered
799 Posts
BO

MO

Lana

The 3 amigos

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Allie, our Beagerrier (beagle - terrier mix)

Pippin, our Terrihuahua (terrier - chihuahua mix)

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
boxers, we have 2, my best friends have two, other friends have 2 etc etc...
the flop eared is named (damn thats good) coffee we had her since a pup, the other is named sadie, we rescued her shortly after katrina, one of the first things she did with us, evacuate during the whole rita fiasco in houston.

the big flashy boy in the next 2 pics is their best friend sugar ray, we helped rescue him, he was 74 pounds and you could still every rib, now he is all healthy and just the calmest cuddle hound ever.... oh and hes now on the wagon too.lol

·
Registered
927 Posts
i got you all beat meet my massive guard dog ........reyna

Attachments

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
The boys:

Black one is Stranger
Brown one it Furbie
Furbie is Stranger's Daddy... Father and son, they get along great!

And before you try to revoke my man card for loving these little dogs, please keep in mind they are big Pomeranians... 13-18lbs a piece... as compared to rimfirehunter's little princess named "Ellie May" who weighs in at a whopping 3.5lbs!
Ellie May:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Charlie - Chocolate Lab

Shiloh - Beagle mix (I think), showed up at a friend of the families house deep in the woods, most likely a drop off.

Together

·
Registered
256 Posts
An old pic from my mountain days in N. Arkansas in the late 70's. Scanned Polaroid. I weighed about 180 at the time and Starsky the shephard was well over 120. BEST dog I've ever had.......if he sensed I didn't like you, you were in trouble, lol. We'd go out in the mountains hunting Ginseng and after about two trips he'd find it for us.

Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
This' our boy, Tanker:

Ridin' dirty at 8 weeks old

I vaguely remember having something he wanted... Think he was 3/4 months old here

Just try and take it...

Boxers? Oh suuuure...they're a low-energy breed.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Cody (He's still missed --died in May of '08)

Rudy

Annie

Good dogs... all of 'em...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts