DOJ to ban religious, racial profiling in national security probes

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Hermitt, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

Say what????

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...racial-profiling-in-national-security-probes/

2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Cool.

So now they will only profile based on political party affiliation, ex-military status, and attitudes toward the constitution.:cool:

3. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

This just in...... The KKK has announced record enrollment, as new DOJ policy no longer hinders African Americans and Jews from joining..... New DOJ study coming out next week, suggests ISIS leadership actually two old white grandmothers from Mobile Alabama....

4. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

...and the new policy will be given apparent heart-felt lip-service by the Intelligence community and investigators will now take special effort when writing official paperwork to not document when race or religion was part of the "red flags" to them.

The use of <Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink> is optional.

Seriously, who actually thinks this is anything more than either a cynical attempt at Democrats to garner a few votes and pump their base because they're scared of what might happen to them in the mid-terms, or, more evidence of simple naivete from this Administration, who seems to think that anyone is actually going to pay attention or that it might make a difference?

I mean, really, it's either a "profiling" version of, "Quick tell the sheep that we're making them safe by passing a law that says violent criminals aren't allowed to have guns," or a "profiling" version of, "I'm sure that if we pass a law that says violent criminals can't have guns, they'll follow it, right?"

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

5. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

What do you expect from the same idiots who said it would be illegal and racist to use someones background check and history of arrests for employment hiring decisions.

Their reasoning was that blacks have a higher tendency to have an arrest record and that should not be a reason to not hire them.

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

We all profile in our own way

7. Next they will promise to stop spying on citizens...

8. moona11

We all know they where doing it before 911 and will never stop. I could give a s*** less until they give it LEO for other than terrorist threats. They read this stuff all the time.

9. Bull

ImageUploadedByHi-Point Forum1412094931.249328.jpg ................

10. moona11

Nice Bull I may have to do that at home:)

11. Bull

That should get you off of several watch lists!

12. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

You're assuming that they don't like it. :eek:

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

13. Bull

That's true....... Forgot what kinda low life's we were talking about.

14. sdbrit68

sdbrit68 Supporting Member

beat me to it

15. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

fill the "devious plots" folder with lemon party, goatse, and tubgirl pics

16. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

So as I am ex-military, gun owner, white, old, balding, overweight male (on a diet but you guys keep bringing up cookies) who happens to be a slightly conservative libertarian I am on a watch list as a possible terrorist? :confused:

If I start my own political party does that make me not a terrorist? If so I am starting the GOAT party. Gun Owner Assumed Terrorist.

17. moona11

They are so watching you planosteve :D its the balding that got ya. Cookies are so good but Swaga took them away :(

18. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

The GOATSE par...ty....:eek:

19. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I don't buy Oreo's any more as I have absolutely no will power around them, kinda like good rim-fire rifles.

20. moona11

To bad they keep coming up with new kinds all the time.