Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i was in the checkout the other day and saw a magazine that was talking about it on the cover and as messed up as that is i thought it was more messed up and partially funny of all the people who toon into his shows and actually takes his advise.
has anyone else heard anything about that>?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Sounds like tabloid man. But as far as Dr phil....I think he at one time had sound advice but after hitting the big time its a mixture of good advice and "hey im on TV!"

·
Registered
581 Posts
well I am not a big DR Phil fan boys, but I still got to say he is on our side. He says he was a big fan of the grandmother who shot the bad guys who froke into her home. and that everyone ad a right to protect themselves. I went to is site to bash him for letting a guy get on his show and say we need more gun control, but on his site he said he lets everyone have their say. it doesnt mean he agrees. he believes in the second amendment.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Dr Phil is a liberal goon. Despite what he said about grandma. Read up on not what he says but what he does. What organizations he supports etc.
Actions speak louder than words.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was in the store the other day looking for an article about it to atleast read more on it but couldnt find any, when i saw it i didnt read anything on it just read the headliner.

·
Banned
9,253 Posts
So i was in the checkout the other day and saw a magazine that was talking about it on the cover and as messed up as that is i thought it was more messed up and partially funny of all the people who toon into his shows and actually takes his advise.
Sounds like tabloid man. But as far as Dr phil....I think he at one time had sound advice but after hitting the big time its a mixture of good advice and "hey im on TV!"
tabloid BS. dr phil is just high on himself.

SW
well I am not a big DR Phil fan boys, but I still got to say he is on our side. He says he was a big fan of the grandmother who shot the bad guys who froke into her home. and that everyone ad a right to protect themselves. I went to is site to bash him for letting a guy get on his show and say we need more gun control, but on his site he said he lets everyone have their say. it doesnt mean he agrees. he believes in the second amendment.
Dr Phil is a liberal goon. Despite what he said about grandma. Read up on not what he says but what he does. What organizations he supports etc.
Be nice if you could just tell us. lol.
i was in the store the other day looking for an article about it to atleast read more on it but couldnt find any, when i saw it i didnt read anything on it just read the headliner.
Whats silly to me is a buncha guys talking about a daytime talk show host on a gun forum........damnit...now im part of it too

·
Registered
236 Posts
This would have been funny if it was true. Not that beating women is funny but the thought that Dr. Phil is doing it.

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
tabloid BS. dr phil is just high on himself.

SW
Be nice if you could just tell us. lol.
Whats silly to me is a buncha guys talking about a daytime talk show host on a gun forum........damnit...now im part of it too
hang around a while. it gets just plain wacky aroundhere at certain points. anyone rememberthe midget thread?

SW

1 - 10 of 10 Posts