DRACONIAN PROCEDURES TO HAVE GUN IN NYC

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by FLA2760, Feb 5, 2008.

1. FLA2760

FLA2760 Guest

2. Stop bit*****!!! That fee is what keeps the bad guys from getting guns. Man, you guys don't understand nothin'!!!

3. That is a lot of red tape. There isn't a provision for just a private citizen to carry for his personal prteoction (not related to business0? Or did I miss it?

Man, I'm glad I live in Alabama.

4. screwylewie

screwylewie Guest

man, I thought that paying $25 for 5 years and waiting 10 minutes while the lisense machine heated up to print/laminate my permit was bad.

5. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Two separate fingerprint fees...

6. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Yous in New Yok Yous dont needs no stinkin permit. Yous just carries it any way and ta hell wid de cops.

Just remember after yous uses it yous trow it away down a drain and runs like de devil is after you :wink: :lol:

7. And this, children, is why we tell you to stay away from drugs.

8. SHOOTER Z

It's supposed to be a New York accent don't you watch em on tv :roll:

9. Oh I got it, just don't get you sometimes :)

10. Well look at it this way, at least you have the option of CC. In Wisconsin there is NO WAY you can CC legally.

So here you are 100% sure that only the bad guys are armed.

11. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

My wife and I both have our CCW License in New York State, however we cannot carry in any of the five boroughs (Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island). Its an oxymoron.

12. SHOOTER Z

WHAT!! :shock: you want to carry in crime free NYC!! What kind of monster are you you might kill some poor innocent person there
    [you know your common mugger, thief, rapist, and or loonie :wink: ]

13. FLA2760

FLA2760 Guest

Hey Jarhead did you know that if someone other than a retired LEO manages to get an unrestricted carry permit in NYC that their permit is good in all of NYS. Not fair that a NYS CCW is not honored in NYC. :x Did you also know that since you have a permit from your home state that you can get Non-Resident CCWs from Pennsyvania and Florida?
    Here are the links. http://www.co.centre.pa.us/sheriff/license_application.htm

http://county.centreconnect.org/sheriff/license_to_carry.pdf

Florida info.
    http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/index.html

14. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Steve, thanks for the info. That is awesome. I will have my wife fill out the the applications and send them in. I am psyched to get these. They are cheap too! My NY cost me $280.00 each. That is with photo's, mandatory safety class and processing fees.

15. FLA2760

FLA2760 Guest

16. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

The links come up forbidden.

17. FLA2760

FLA2760 Guest

18. to exercise your rights as an american....scary.