Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Stop bit*****!!! That fee is what keeps the bad guys from getting guns. Man, you guys don't understand nothin'!!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
That is a lot of red tape. There isn't a provision for just a private citizen to carry for his personal prteoction (not related to business0? Or did I miss it?

Man, I'm glad I live in Alabama.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
man, I thought that paying $25 for 5 years and waiting 10 minutes while the lisense machine heated up to print/laminate my permit was bad.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Yous in New Yok Yous dont needs no stinkin permit. Yous just carries it any way and ta hell wid de cops.

Just remember after yous uses it yous trow it away down a drain and runs like de devil is after you :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Yous in New Yok Yous dont needs no stinkin permit. Yous just carries it any way and ta hell wid de cops.

Just remember after yous uses it yous trow it away down a drain and runs like de devil is after you :wink: :lol:
And this, children, is why we tell you to stay away from drugs.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts

And this, children, is why we tell you to stay away from drugs.
It's supposed to be a New York accent don't you watch em on tv :roll:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My wife and I both have our CCW License in New York State, however we cannot carry in any of the five boroughs (Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island). Its an oxymoron.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
My wife and I both have our CCW License in New York State, however we cannot carry in any of the five boroughs (Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island). Its an oxymoron.
WHAT!! :shock: you want to carry in crime free NYC!! What kind of monster are you you might kill some poor innocent person there
[you know your common mugger, thief, rapist, and or loonie :wink: ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Jarhead did you know that if someone other than a retired LEO manages to get an unrestricted carry permit in NYC that their permit is good in all of NYS. Not fair that a NYS CCW is not honored in NYC. :x Did you also know that since you have a permit from your home state that you can get Non-Resident CCWs from Pennsyvania and Florida?
Here are the links. http://www.co.centre.pa.us/sheriff/license_application.htm

http://county.centreconnect.org/sheriff/license_to_carry.pdf

Florida info.
http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/index.html

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Steve, thanks for the info. That is awesome. I will have my wife fill out the the applications and send them in. I am psyched to get these. They are cheap too! My NY cost me $280.00 each. That is with photo's, mandatory safety class and processing fees.

·
Registered
514 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts