Drag Queens Attack McDonalds

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by SHOOTER Z, Nov 27, 2007.

1. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

2. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Edit: Withdrawn.

3. Hey, ya gotta keep warm somehow.....:wink:

4. azcarbine

azcarbine Guest

Maybe they were just REALLY disappointed when they found out what a Big Mac really is.

5. 69burbon

69burbon Well-Known Member

OMG!! both of those articles are wild. I almost hate to say it but if a bunch of drag queens came in and started busting up a McDonalds, I would probably be laughing my head off (at least at first).

6. So Primal and ElGuapo, can you account for your wherabouts for the last couple of days? :twisted: :lol:

7. neothespian

neothespian Member

You see...PERFECT tactics! Eddie Izzard pointed it out best when he said transvestites SHOULD be allowed in the Army. First the terrorists see a whole bunch of women jumping into the hot zone, and laugh. Then they notice that they're just a bunch of blokes with guns. Caught totally off guard!

Very surprising...mark my words!

8. Uraijit

Uraijit Guest

Edit: Withdrawn.

9. 69burbon

Pip pip cheerio. I believe I'll have a spot of Earl Grey.

10. neothespian

neothespian Member

:roll:

WRONG side of the islands!

Can't stand that tea swill....it's leaves in water, which is the same as a swamp.

11. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

12. Here Neo:[​IMG]
    I got a real chuckle out of the part where the guy got hit with the wet floor sign

13. That's cold blooded...

but funny :lol:

14. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

ah man that would kill you real fast... well it might be slow. but it would really kill you.

15. DLC

DLC Member

:) So you all want to talk about drag queens huh? Well here in the great capital of Texas there is a saying "Keep Austin Weird". Being that we were a sleepy little "weird" town back when (now we are becoming little Dallas......but I digress). So, back to the subject of drag queens.

Well here is one our "weird" city icons, Leslie Cochran. ***Warning*** This may disturb some of you. But us Austinites have to deal with it in our City. :shock:
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=Leslie+Cochran&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

16. It will take me 30 years of therapy to rid my psyche of that horrible disturbing image....

17. DLC

DLC Member

ROFLMAO :mrgreen: You are Welcome...........but you see what I mean.....YIKES!!!!

18. OUUUCH! BUUUURN!! Good one loopster!

Yea Neo is more of a Tea And Crumpets guy. Can't have tea without the crumpets...whatever that is.

19. I just gouged my eyes out...I CAN STILL SEE IT! AAAAAAHHHHHH! Make it go away! :shock:

20. 69burbon

DLC

I'm with primal on this one. There is a whole lot of not right going on there.