Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. So you have all the money you want. What kind of car would you buy? I know some of you would rather have 2-wheels, trucks, jets, or other forms of transportation, but try and just pick cars. Post pics whenever you can.

Call me what you want, but any of these three would work for me. I love American Muscle.

·
Registered
258 Posts
69 Camaro RS/SS Convertible w/factory air

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm 50 so the U.S. muscle cars have a warm place in my heart. The Chevelles and GTOs (Goats) and some of the Mach series 'Stangs appeal to me. Anyone besides me watch Mecum auto auctions? If I'm not doing something with my daughter I watch it every Saturday morning.

WR2

·
Registered
317 Posts
I've come to a tie

Nissan Skyline

1999 Honda Civic Si

1972 Chevrolet Chevelle SS

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Ok, you didn't put a limit - but mine's a 4 way tie:

This is my fav car of all time. This is not my car, nor how I would do it (but color is awesome!)

Not the fastest or newest, but always loved the body shape.

Frakkin WOOF!!

My ******* is showing.......hehehe

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Your username could be a ton of stuff:

AH-1 helicopter
Shelby Cobra (too many cars to list)
Actual snake....
GI JOE.....

roflmao
Yes, he is the embodiment of the 1980's cartoon series with an aluminum face mask!!!! GI JOE! REAL AMERICAN HERO!!!! FIGHTING COBRA AND DESTRO, G... I... JOE!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I just showed my age, but with the range of age to my peers here, SOMEBODY besides me should get a laugh from this.

txguitarslinger, hats off dude, that was HILARIOUS!

Oh and not to be a thread hijacker here, I would have to say the '69 Nova, '69 Camaro SS and the '66 Mustang get first picks... However, give me a '56 Chevy Bel Aire with whale tail tail lights, and I'd be tickled!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
LMAO! Cobraman, we knew what you meant dude. I am still LOL'ing though, sorry buddy. txguitarslinger hit me on my funny bone.

Ya know the bad thing, those cartoons were GAWD AWFUL!!!!!!! *shudders*... Wow, kinda like Thundercats if you ask me... Blech!

Oh, another honorable mention for cars... the '61 Ford Thunderbird... My mom's always loved them, and I have to say they are beautiful cars. However, my Grandmother used to drive a '31 Packard that I would LOVE to own, given half a friggin' chance! Flat top V8? OH YEAH!

·
Registered
927 Posts
um mine would have to be one of each chevy impala made from 1958-1969 and of course i would need two sets one set all hardtops and the other softtops.

·
Registered
284 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
My two Dream Cars...

1967 Plymouth GTX

1968 Plymouth Barracuda

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Heh, you can tell that opposites attract. In no particular order:

-'67 Jaguar E-type 2+2

-1971 Porsche 914 2000cc

-ANY early 70's/late 60's BMW 2002 Turbo

-2008 Barbus SMART car (a SMART car on crack)

-2009 Jaguar XKR (or any XK from 2001 on up!!... supercharged would be nice)

Translation: Give me tiny cars with WAY too much power..... and if you can't do that: Just give me a Jag!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.