Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your dream rifle or pistol? This has probably been asked before but I didn't find anything. Just curious ^-^.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If I could only take one refile and one hand gun with me it would be my Colt Single Action Army Revolver and my AR-15. Both have been battle tested for many years and I would feel safe holding the high ground!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Don't have a dream pistol. Though I have a few pistols and a revolver I would still like to buy.
But I do have one rifle I have wanted. Not a dream rifle, just wanted.
Henry Lever action in 357.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Handgun, Beretta 93R in .357 SIG. Would require an 07FFL/SOT as I would have to make it, but if we're dreamin'.

Rifle, original Russian made AKS74U "Krinkov". Impractical as hell, but it sure looks cool with a 45rd mag sticking out.....

·
Registered
799 Posts
Rifle, Left handed Ruger M77 Stainless bull barrel in 223 that was converted to take mini-14 mags.
( if I wasnt such a ruger whore) Rifle, Left hande remington 700 stainless bull barrel 223 converted to take AR mags.
Pistol short barrelled 10/22 charger more set up like a CZ scorpion Im accually thinking about working on a project for this now that the charger is out there and I dont have to get a SBR stamp to do it.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah my dream rifle would have to be the M1 Garand in 30-06 and the pistol would probably be the HK45 as I just shot one today and the recoil was about the same as 9mm, apparently the HK45 was designed to reduce recoil 1/3 of the recoil, it was a blast to shoot and very accurate.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1918 Browning Automatic Rifle and a early colt 1911
OOH the BAR that was a great rifle!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
AR Five Seven, and a Walther SP22 M3 model.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The M14 comes right after the M1 Garand on my list, I love that rifle as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.