Duck hunters beware!

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Kelotravolski, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

The natural order of things has just been turned upside down...

[​IMG]

Look at those evil feet! These ducks are the reason I hunt. We need to keep their numbers down so they do not decide to strike humanity.

[​IMG]

Look at this thing mocking me. You know what it is saying?

"Oh you can't shoot me in the public park! Just you wait till you go to sleep; I followed you home and know where you live!"

Gah Creepy ducks!

2. Those jokers are MEAN! I've been chased by a flock of them before.....freaked me the eff out!

3. Ducks can have a nasty side to them. be careful. I swear, when TEOTWAWKI happens, it's gonna be zombie ducks, not zombie dogs, that cut down on the number of survivors.

4. Zombie Ducks.........now Im going to have nightmares!!

5. Just try not to think of them telepathically controlling zombie clowns :).

6. I dont even want to think about zombie ducks lol....... That is crazy. No more bread for the ducks kids lol....

7. hahaha zombies................get the shot gun!!

8. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

I suggest we take a stand, but be sure to stop by the grocery store and get the old bread from the bakery, it's free if you say it's for a duck... then lure the duck from the park, and into your trunk, and take it to game management land, let the duck out, and blow it away with extreme prejudice. But That's Just Me!

9. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

Do you think a .22lr would stop a Zombie duck? I don't think it would. Would have to use at least a 9mm.

10. Mitch Hedberg!!!!! LMAO!!!!!

11. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Mitch said subway gives free bread to a duck, but they dont for some reason, but many bakeries and walmarts give the old bread away for free... for a duck.

12. Kelotravolski

Kelotravolski Member

Oh man. I do not want that thing in my trunk... Think of the damage it could do if it got you in a confined space while you were strapped to a chair. Scary... :shock:

13. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kill the evil ducks!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: