Dumbass du jour

Discussion in 'CCW & Open Carry' started by adam01364, Aug 5, 2018.

1. LAWRENCE, Mass. (WCVB/CNN) - A Lawrence man is facing gun charges after brandishing a gun at a landscaper outside a fast-food restaurant, police said.

Lawrence police were called to the Wendy’s on Hampshire Street at about noon on Thursday for a report of a man threatening another man with a gun.

When police arrived at the restaurant, a landscaper told them while he was using a leaf blower, some grass clippings blew into the air onto a black Acura sedan. A man in that car then got into a verbal altercation with the landscaper and brandished a firearm that was tucked into his waistband, police said.

The car was located a few minutes later and the driver, identified as Franklin Mauel Laras, 21, was arrested. A firearm was found in his waistband, police said.

Laras will be arraigned in Lawrence District Court charged with assault with a dangerous weapon, and other firearm related charges.

Laras is not licensed to carry a firearm, police said.

Link to article: https://www.wcvb.com/article/man-th...per-with-gun-after-grass-gets-on-car/22636685

Hipointer and Merle like this.
  2. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Get your lawn off my CAR? He will be a news item once again after he kills someone. Probably out on bail right now and still dealing heroin and fentanyl. And of course heavily armed.

Twisty and ekim like this.

3. He was blowing kisses to someone in the courtroom.
    If he does time he might regret that lil' move.

4. TNTRAILERTRASH

I picked up on that. He has no remorse or conscience.

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

Gotta rockyour white privilege!

6. Woman tries to evade police by running through a field. The cows indicated they'd like her to mooove along.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2018/...er-suspected-car-thief-florida-newday-vpx.cnn

I can guess what was running thru her mind: "Gotta get away from the cops- I think I can duck thru this fence here... dammit, I stepped in a cow pattie. Whut the...? What is that thing? Oh, whew, it's only a cow. Damn chopper is overhead, aw, shit, stepped in another cow pattie. Huh? Oh, that's a nice cow, just be nice... aw shit it's frigging coming after me, what's up with that? Oh crap, the whole damn herd is after me now. Aw fu*k, another cow pattie, my feet are disgusting; these shoes are toast. These cows just won't let up! Wait, is that cow charging me? I gotta get outta here... oh, if only I was a clean, thoroughbred, white girl...

Merle, Pistolkitty and TNTRAILERTRASH like this.
  7. Today's nominee for Dumbass du Jour:

Man waiting to take driver's test arrested after police smell marijuana, after which the driver voluntarily hands over a small bag of marijuana, which leads to a further search. Police find a pound of marijuana, more than $15,000 in suspected drug-related money, a loaded handgun with a 30-round magazine in the glove box.

link:
    https://www.wbaltv.com/article/poli...st-arrested-for-marijuana-gun-in-car/22667325

Merle likes this.
  8. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

That guy is in the running for dumb ass of the year!

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

About 5 seconds from the end they show a purdy Ruger P series in their standard backdrop. And the Glock 19 has a 33rd mag. And his bail is more than the child molester/terrorist in NM. I think this bond is low being he has a felony going on here. Guns and dope. Is the mag a felony in MD?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  10. 8/20/2018 Dumbass du Jour Nominee:
    A Florida teen was arrested after he allegedly stole an AR-15 and tactical gear from an unmarked Palm Beach Sheriff’s deputy’s vehicle, officials said Sunday.
    A 17-year-old of Boynton Beach, flaunted the stolen weapons on an Instagram live stream as he danced to rap music, the Miami Herald reported, citing a probable cause affidavit.
    The live stream he launched gave police grounds for a search warrant, the Herald reported. Detectives found the stolen items under the teen’s mattress.
    He faces grand theft and burglary with a firearm charges and was being held at a juvenile detention center.

Link: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/2...s-flaunting-it-on-social-media-officials.html

Can't fix stupid...

Merle, TNTRAILERTRASH and ekim like this.
  11. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Oh, I thought they were going to bring charges against the deputy for failing to properly secure his firearm!! :duh:

yworrydog, Rerun and ekim like this.
  12. TNTRAILERTRASH

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  13. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
  14. TNTRAILERTRASH

The punk added a Jesus cross so he could send victims to meet Jesus. So happy? You be the judge.

15. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Wow OP, that guy is a real winner right there. Chode mode kinda guy.

16. 345Sire

345Sire Member

"Can't fix stupid",
    Nor would we really want to. If they are that bad, let'em rot.

adam01364 and Merle like this.
  17. Kudos for the nice job recovering his pants in mid-flight though...
    (covering up his dumbass in the process...:p)

18. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

adam01364 and Pistolkitty like this.