Dunham's

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by lakota169, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Just saw the local Dunham's ad for their Sunday and Monday sale. The 995 carbine for $159.99 and the .40 cal for $239.99. Also Mosin M38 for $129.99 and M91/30 for $69.99. Detroit area.

2. Wow! Those are good priceses.
    A.

3. SteveD

SteveD Member

The Dunham's store here in central WI has the same prices. I'm pleasantly surprised at that store. About a month ago they had about the same sale. So I picked up my 995 there. Ammo prices are a bit higher than Wal-Mart, but that store gets less and less of my buisness.

4. Dunhams here just went under..... not in a great location, and bigger / better stores cropping up - Dick's, Bass Pro. I got my 995 there..... no more I guess!

5. 47_MasoN_47

47_MasoN_47 You know who I am Member

I've never even seen a Dunham's before. It sounds like a pretty good place. I don't like the people that work at the local Dick's, I don't really like Bass Pro either.

6. .40 cal here at our local ACE dealer is on sale for $198.00. Can't talk my wife in letting get one even at this price. She said something about too many guns already. I let her know that you can never have too many guns.

7. I have 2 Dunham's locations within a hour of here, but none of the local papers carry their ads. Anyone have scans they can post next time this deal comes around?

8. Thorn 242

Thorn 242 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately...I dont have any of those in C.O. and one of the places that sells Hi-points just went under....bummer for those who havent had the pleasure of owning one....that leaves just the Big-R here in Redmond....and they charge a little more....$210 for the 995...and $235 for the .40.....what the *eck are we gonna do now?
    :( :( :cry:

9. GrOuNd_ZeRo

GrOuNd_ZeRo Gun Fanatic Member

Our bigger firearms retailer locally relocated now I have a 30 minute drive to get there, Cabellas is like 60 minutes away...I both bought Hi-Points and both locations.

10. tatters

tatters Member

$219.00 at a local Dunhams. Indiana.

11. Check this site first if you are going to have one shipped in.

http://www.hipointpro.com/category/159-Hi-Point_Pistols.aspx

The prices are alot cheeper than any I have seen.

Hi-Point Hand Guns (Pistols)
    HI-Point 40S&W Fullsized Pistol, 10RD Polymer Design, Durable Frame
    More...
    Our Price: 160.14
    Item #6401