Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
221 - 240 of 277 Posts

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,307 Posts
You are all going to burn in the dark dojo for your blasphemy against The Chuck. You shall suffer an eternity of spinning hook kicks to the temple and front-kicks to your balls. Danny Trejo is the fallen would-be usurper of his crown of light. Look not upon him nor take counsel of his words, for he shall surely lead you astray.

Only by grace of The Golden Beard can one pass safely through The Octogon, lest thou find thyself Missing in Action. For if thou stayeth on the path, thou shalt become A Force of One.

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
now that is a manly burger:gunner:
Oh come on man...that's a salad with thousand island on a bun, with .2 lbs of meat on it to make people THINK its a burger.

THIS is a manly burger....Note the proper ratio of meat to everything else, the ...and the use of that most holy of foods....BACON!!!!!!

·
Banned
2,649 Posts
And again..you have the cart before the horse.

Being USED by manly men doesn't make the TOOL more manly, even if it is a very good tool.

Manliness is inherent in a thing or a person...not something you get by association.

As in, I don't care who Obama hangs out with, or how many photo ops are shown with him holding a gun....it is NEVER going to make him more manly.
but only girly men complain about the large grip size :)

·
Premium Member
35,988 Posts
but only girly men complain about the large grip size :)
Oh yeah? Well....ummm....uhhhh....dang, I got nothin'.

That's one for you.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Bertus

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
The Official List
1. Revolver, .357 or bigger
2. Shotgun, preferably 12 ga.

Motion on the floor - 1911

The Rules:

1. All motions are up for debate until a general consensus is achieved.
2. The guide discussions are a no butt hurt zone.
3. Keep it PG-13...ish (No, Mole, you may not post pictures of scantily clad women.)
4. Robert's Rules will be randomly enforced by the Chair as arbitrarily as humanly possible.
5. Bribes are accepted, and encouraged.
I don't have a 357 yet. But I do own 3 12 gauge pumps and an ATI 1911.

·
Banned
1,196 Posts
how does that Jimenez pistol work? it looks like Jennings/Bryco model, is it a 380?
No it's a JA9 that they sent me under warranty to replace one I bought on Gunbroker. I know folks brag on Hi Point but my Jimenez customer service experience was above and beyond. I told them I wasn't the original owner and offered to pay for repairs. They sent me a brand new pistol in the box with 2 mags, lock and paperwork.

·
Premium Member
8,594 Posts
You're also talking about packing weight to a guy who used to do 80lbs of rolling gear and another 20 lbs of sh*t that went boom. I pack 2 MRE'S, rain suit, poncho, gloves, knives, FAK, firestarter, 50ft of paracord, full change of clothes, foot powder, spare box of shells, scoped hunting rifle, and a bag of candy just for a day trip hunting elk. Not to mention a side arm with 2 spare magazines.
No water?

eldar

·
Premium Member
8,594 Posts
Well, if you insist on a non-breathable absolutely waterproof sweat box, then you might prefer this model. I would just be concerned about how much heat you would retain if the weather is too far above freezing.

You don't want to soak in as much perspiration as you would otherwise soak in rain. Unwrapping after sweating for awhile sucks.
I like the "warm, dry bed" idea.

eldar

221 - 240 of 277 Posts