Eaa sar k2 45acp

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by Visper, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Great price on a very good firearm:

https://www.cdnnsports.com/eaa-sar-k2-45acp.html

I have the 9mm SAR-B6 Hawk. This is the next generation from that. Just thought I would share. Inexpensive 45 acp with match barrel and steel frame.

I love mine, more accurate than me and an absolute joy to shoot.

And I may just buy one... now I'm the devil on my own shoulder...

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Wow!!!
    I wish I was in the market for that! My daughter has the B6P compact and it is a great gun! I have the Tanfoglio Witness P-S 9mm and I love it, but it has stove piped twice on WWB. The SAR has been perfect! It doesn't care what you feed it!
    I highly recommend SAR. I also highly recommend the Witness. They are essentially the same gun. Both are very high quality CZ 75 clones.

3. Visper

Yeah, any time you can get a steel framed, match barrel for $350 to $400 with the quality they have, its a no-brainer to me!!

Those polymer SAR B6Ps have some great prices on them, mid $200's if you look hard enough. Great little carry guns.

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    And they are open today till 2 CST...... :rolleyes:

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

I am thinking anything made in Turkey if it breaks? You may be screwed. That whole place is about to erupt.

6. Visper

Very true, these are imported by EAA so I assume they keep spare parts for if/when you have to send it in, not sure though.

Plus a lot of these CZ clones are very damn close clones. I know the SAR B6 Hawk I have uses a lot (if not all - I haven't tried all of them) of my friends CZ-75. of course once again foreign made.

I look at it this way, if I go through and kill 12 pistols before I'm dead I'm doing something wrong...

If it was your only pistol, yeah I agree, get an American one, but if you have enough to arm a squad I think your good!! :D

I believe they are durable, I have about 1k through my Hawk, not one hiccup and the wear seems negligible, but time will tell.

7. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Good point, that AR12 from there was looking good but may not be worth the chance. All Europe could be in a financial trouble and the US to follow. Look what the banks are doing overseas in Greece and other areas. Seized peoples money and are distributed as they see fit. Apparently made law in the UK now too. US next they hope.

8. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Been talking to Mole again?

9. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Nope, is that what he is saying too? Came from a neighbor.

Do you have Wells Fargo?? See this LINK ??

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

11. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Off topic: See this LINK