Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If you would like to play that game, "built in" should be "built-in". :p

Anyway, Sean is right. This is an internet forum and people shouldn't be berated for their spelling and grammatical mistakes. If you don't like their posts, don't read them - seems pretty simple to me.

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Is it too much to ask that people check their spelling. I'm not trying to belittle anyone. It just makes for easier reading and there is a built in spell check.
Ballsy, bravo!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Practice what you preach. (That was an imperative sentence)
Your post should have read like it is below:
Is it too much to ask that people check their spelling?
I'm not trying to belittle anyone.
It just makes for easier reading.
There is a built-in spell check.

If you think the spelling and such is bad on this forum, you should check out 4chan.org (Thanks theqbn for the correct extension)

·
Banned
19,454 Posts
a 2 post newb *****ing at us for spelling.

FYI im missing part of my left ring finger and typing with three fingers on your left hand isnt exactly ****** easy. after you fail typing class becuase the idiot teacher cant figure out you have a disability that interfers with your typing skills and having to appeal to the school board to get teh grade changed, then do your best with what you have for 20 years and then some jackass newb comes around *****ing that we should spell better.

If you wish to be a spelling nazi do it elsewhere.

SW

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
a 2 post newb *****ing at us for spelling.

FYI im missing part of my left ring finger and typing with three fingers on your left hand isnt exactly ****** easy. after you fail typing class becuase the idiot teacher cant figure out you have a disability that interfers with your typing skills and having to appeal to the school board to get teh grade changed, then do your best with what you have for 20 years and then some jackass newb comes around *****ing that we should spell better.

If you wish to be a spelling nazi do it elsewhere.

SW
I think someone needs a popsicle... J/k I would say the spelling and grammar is good on this forum, for the most part. From what I have noticed the ones with bad spelling are usually the people who are trying to be offensive. Mr.40....

·
Registered
799 Posts
popsicle hell, get me a red bull and some skittles.

SW
Nooo more red bulls for you lol.as far as the noob i have a fealing
this isn't the only forum he has done this to and get's off on causing trouble.
mommy and daddy didn't love him deal ya know.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.