Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D :D I was just joking with a friend, that if anything bad happens, i have a ton of dog food. Those huge 10lb bags, i have a bunch in the shed. Yum Science Diet. I was just messing with him.

But in all seriousness, could you eat dog food? :brow:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
There are people that make their living as pet food taste testers.

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Plenty of fat and protein. It probably wouldn't be a bad survival food. I'd stop if you feel the urge to lick your nuts though.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
Plenty of fat and protein. It probably wouldn't be a bad survival food. I'd stop if you feel the urge to lick your nuts though.
If I could do that, I'd never have gotten married.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
You know, I ate Milk-bones, ala Lethal Weapon, and they don't taste too bad. Beggin' Strips aren't bad either, they taste like real bacon, not too great of an after taste though. Now Snausages are a different story. They taste absolutely revolting. I don't see how a dog can eat those nasty things. I would suggest mixing the dry dog food with the moist, might go down better. BTW, the dog treats were eaten on a dare.

As far as stopping when you get the urge to lick your balls, well what man would even be able to start in that case? ;)

·
Registered
974 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Sorry, guys, but I will be eating my neighbors before I down a can of Ol' Roy :sick:

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
If I could do that, I'd never have gotten married.
If you ever develop that ability, you could have a great career ahead of you!

Broomhead, I'm not going to ask how you got to be a connaisseur. :D

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Dog food for survival... Many senior citizens eat the dog food because they can't afford to buy real food after paying for their medications. It's a sad fact, but yes... you can live off of dog food.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Why not just take a page out of the Korean's book and just eat the dog? :brow: :sick:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Why not just take a page out of the Korean's book and just eat the dog? :brow: :sick:
Never happen.
If things got that bad the person who tried to eat my dog would become dog food.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Check your cost per oz. Much of the pet food on the market is more expensive than people food.

You can feed your cat tuna cheaper than cat food.

I have noticed that Kroger has a larger selection of canned pet food than canned vegatibles.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I dunno, after that whole dog food incident last year killing all though dogs due to the rat poison in the food or whatever it was that causes the almost total recall I am a little leery about it. I guess if i was starving and I had a ton of it..I guess why not. lol..though I think I would find some squirrels or something and save it for the dog. It would REALLLLLY need to be desperate times ...like REALLLLLY desperate.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Canned Alpo tastes remarkably similar to the old C-ration beef stew. Don't f*****g ask.

I guess that puts you in good, SHTF company...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.