Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen, which do you prefer, Web belts, Leather, Metal Reinforced? My regular belts aren't up to the challenge. Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
john

·
Registered
653 Posts
I prefer Kore Essentials EDC Gun Belts. I have both their leather and EDC woven gun belts. They have a 'ratchet style' buckle so they infinitely adjustable. Also, once you have a buckle all you need to do is buy other belts as needed. Very tough and durable yet stylish and attractive. Like me.

www.koreessentials.com

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
My favorite economy belt is Hanks Belts. They are very tough belts made from harness leather. Only complaint is they are a bit thick at the buckle. I dare you to wear one out! https://www.hanksbelts.com/products/hanks-gunner-leather-gun-belt

My favorite belt overall is the MTR custom leather. I do prefer mine with stiffeners because my EDC can be heavy. (1911's) These are nice trim belts. https://www.mtrcustomleather.com/product/bull-hide-gun-belt-gb-1/

For a really nice belt, IMHO, check out their shark hide belt! https://www.mtrcustomleather.com/product/shark-hide-gun-belt-gb-3/

( Edit to add some friendly advice. Don't skimp on anything that comes between you and the ground -such as shoes and mattresses. Or on your belts and holsters. )

Reactions: Rerun

·
Premium Member
21,140 Posts

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
I've been wearing a Crossbreed leather belt day in and day out for about 9 years now. Still does the job.

·
Premium Member
1,365 Posts
Gentlemen, which do you prefer, Web belts, Leather, Metal Reinforced? My regular belts aren't up to the challenge. Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
john
I prefer things that do not look like pistol belts. A typical day to day belt but something that is sturdy enough. If you go to any "cow boy/western store" and let them know what you need, they have racks of full grain, 1.5-2.0" inch belts that will do the job.

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
I prefer things that do not look like pistol belts.
One of the reasons I mentioned the 2 I did. The Hanks Gunner looks just like what you would expect when wearing jeans. The MTR custom links like casual.

·
Premium Member
35,661 Posts
I love the Hanks belts, I have two, but they are wearing a bit, in appearance. Still 100% functional, great belts.

The better belt, IMHO, is the SuperBio gun belts from Daltech. I have a 1" dress belt that gets worn 3 times a week...shows zero wear over about 3 years now.
Only thing is, they don't do brown, except in their leather, which comes with or without steel core, in many nice styles.
https://www.daltechforce.com/collections/superbio-gun-belts

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Reactions: SWAGA

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
That's like 4 or 5. Know what's interesting? His one line welcome post was a complete assault on English Grammar, yet all his cross posted threads are perfectly written. Something to ponder.
Just wondering how long he gets to stay. Or is it a fake admin account from the evil overlords above Rach. Stealing other users previous posts.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
Just wondering how long he gets to stay. Or is it a fake admin account from the evil overlords above Rach. Stealing other users previous posts.
You heard Kirk. Play nice.

·
I Stand With Talon
6,459 Posts
I wear only belts from "The Beltman"... double layered bull hide, double stitched with a stiffener in them. They are good looking, don't look like a gun belt and don't sag with even a heavy firearm on them.

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts

·
No longer broke...
21,623 Posts
That's like 4 or 5. Know what's interesting? His one line welcome post was a complete assault on English Grammar, yet all his cross posted threads are perfectly written. Something to ponder.
Its learning......

1 - 20 of 55 Posts