EDC Belts

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by john39, Nov 24, 2020.

1. john39

john39 Member

Gentlemen, which do you prefer, Web belts, Leather, Metal Reinforced? My regular belts aren't up to the challenge. Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks,
    john

2. I prefer Kore Essentials EDC Gun Belts. I have both their leather and EDC woven gun belts. They have a 'ratchet style' buckle so they infinitely adjustable. Also, once you have a buckle all you need to do is buy other belts as needed. Very tough and durable yet stylish and attractive. Like me.

www.koreessentials.com

3. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

My favorite economy belt is Hanks Belts. They are very tough belts made from harness leather. Only complaint is they are a bit thick at the buckle. I dare you to wear one out! https://www.hanksbelts.com/products/hanks-gunner-leather-gun-belt

My favorite belt overall is the MTR custom leather. I do prefer mine with stiffeners because my EDC can be heavy. (1911’s) These are nice trim belts. https://www.mtrcustomleather.com/product/bull-hide-gun-belt-gb-1/

For a really nice belt, IMHO, check out their shark hide belt! https://www.mtrcustomleather.com/product/shark-hide-gun-belt-gb-3/

( Edit to add some friendly advice. Don’t skimp on anything that comes between you and the ground -such as shoes and mattresses. Or on your belts and holsters. )

Rerun likes this.
  4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

5. SDProf

SDProf Supporting Member

I've been wearing a Crossbreed leather belt day in and day out for about 9 years now. Still does the job.

6. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

I prefer things that do not look like pistol belts. A typical day to day belt but something that is sturdy enough. If you go to any "cow boy/western store" and let them know what you need, they have racks of full grain, 1.5-2.0" inch belts that will do the job.

SWAGA and john39 like this.
  7. greg_r

One of the reasons I mentioned the 2 I did. The Hanks Gunner looks just like what you would expect when wearing jeans. The MTR custom links like casual.

8. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I love the Hanks belts, I have two, but they are wearing a bit, in appearance. Still 100% functional, great belts.

The better belt, IMHO, is the SuperBio gun belts from Daltech. I have a 1” dress belt that gets worn 3 times a week...shows zero wear over about 3 years now.
    Only thing is, they don’t do brown, except in their leather, which comes with or without steel core, in many nice styles.
    https://www.daltechforce.com/collections/superbio-gun-belts

9. SWAGA

10. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    SWAGA likes this.
  11. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Just wondering how long he gets to stay. Or is it a fake admin account from the evil overlords above Rach. Stealing other users previous posts.

12. cicpup

Vermont
    You heard Kirk. Play nice.

[​IMG]

13. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Didn't see his post till after I posted that one.

14. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

I wear only belts from "The Beltman"... double layered bull hide, double stitched with a stiffener in them. They are good looking, don't look like a gun belt and don't sag with even a heavy firearm on them.

Rerun likes this.
  15. greg_r

I still haven’t seen it???

16. cicpup

Vermont
  17. SWAGA

Its learning......

[​IMG]

18. FlashBang

FlashBang I Stand With Talon Lifetime Supporter

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated.

SWAGA likes this.
  19. SWAGA

7 of 9 was hot lol
    upload_2020-11-29_19-15-8.jpeg

So was counselor Troy....

Twisty, FlashBang and moona11 like this.