Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not been a good year for me and cars. My next car is going to be a M1 Abrams.
20201114_124658.jpg

I expect this one will come back totaled too. bumper, grille, headlight assembly, left outer fender, left inner fender, radiator, condenser At least that's what I see. They will probably find more.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,804 Posts
View attachment 68923

I expect this one will come back totaled too. bumper, grille, headlight assembly, left outer fender, left inner fender, radiator, condenser At least that's what I see. They will probably find more.
The theme is fuck it. This year.

·
Premium Member
8,078 Posts
2020, the year the dog needs to drag out back and bury because it stinks so bad!

Reactions: SDProf

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
Damn son, next time you go anywhere...call Uber.

I had a year that at least once/month I had a flat tire. That was a long time ago when they still put inner tubes in them :rotfl:

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Damn son, next time you go anywhere...call Uber.

I had a year that at least once/month I had a flat tire. That was a long time ago when they still put inner tubes in them :rotfl:
Today they done even have spares. They are delivered with an air compressor and a can of slime.

Reactions: Dubar

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts

·
Administrator
24,380 Posts
I bet that BTR I suggested is sounding better and better...

·
Premium Member
1,435 Posts
View attachment 68923

That's not too bad for hitting a deer. I hit a chicken hawk once and did $4000 damage to a Dodge 2500.

·
Simple by choice
2,194 Posts
View attachment 68923

If I was a vehicle I wouldn't want to be bought by you.

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,089 Posts
I'm sorry Greg. The year 2020 seems to be an even worse dumpster fire for you then most people.

My clutch failed this year in a car at about 60,200 miles. But it was only about an $1,100 fix with towing charges included.

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just have to ask.

WTH are you calling chicken hawks? What passes for chicken hawks around here aren’t big enough to do that kind of damage.

·
Premium Member
21,140 Posts
Today they done even have spares. They are delivered with an air compressor and a can of slime.
In the Buicks I have full size spares, and the space savers. I keep a hydraulic jack in both cars.

·
Premium Member
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
In the Buicks I have full size spares, and the space savers. I keep a hydraulic jack in both cars.
When I bought my Forte, I was alarmed that it did not have a spare. Same as when I bought the Optima for SWMBO. the Honda Odyssey (2013) has a spare. My mons Honda Accord does not have a spare. just a compressor and a couple an of slime, just like my KIA's. Sometime between 2013 and 2020 they quit putting in Spares.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts