Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Well as the title says, a friend of mine who does not feel like messing with a EoTech G23 decided to suprise me and send it to me for free with some other goodies out of the blue. It needs a new mount which I planned on replacing. I'm wondering if any of you wonderful individuals can explain to me step by step on how to set my Magnifer up to co-witness with my 512 and my fixed front sight post. As for any tips or tricks on mounting and use would be great as well. I'm enterly new to the world of magnifers but I'm not going to pass up a free one to complement my EoTech sight. Apparently they make mounts with removable plates and you can slide it on and off in an instant so I could always have it mountable but leave it off till range day or I need it. Thank you all in advance and I hope everyone is having a happy Easter.

ROLL wif Da MOLE!
PIX, once you get a mount or some options for a mount.
I love the idea of a flip-over or removable magnifier... 馃憤

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
PIX, once you get a mount or some options for a mount.
I love the idea of a flip-over or removable magnifier...
This is the mount I ordered. It looks very nice and had great reviews. I ordered black though, the plate on the right mounts to the EoTech and the whole plate slides in and out of the top of the mount with a release switch. I like the idea of being able to leave it off and mount it in an instant without losing zero or messing with the mount itself. It's enterly different than a QD mount in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts