Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
Pass...you can't keep range rovers running with a functioning dealer network...no thanks on shtf :D

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
hmmm can u say 50cal on the roof??? :devilsidesmile:

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
The recoil from a Ma Deuce would flip it over, not to mention make it top heavy! Twin .308 Browning 1919A4s mounted on the "hood", just inboard of the lights. Remote control solenoid triggers, adjusted to converge both streams of bullets about 100 yards out. Slap on a WWII fighter plane gunsite hanging down from the roll cage and load her up with alternating Ball, AP, and every 5th round a Tracer or APIT round. Will take any North American Game up to and including a Mack Bulldog.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Craigslist listing ended: no pics. Find the re-list and post?

I'm selling a Polaris RZR UTV for a buddy; I wish I could afford it. It wouldn't be Epic but it sure wouldn't be a fail!

-'b

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did anyone actually read the craigslist post and not see how funny the way he was describing it.....maybe I shouldve posted in the humor section?

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
The recoil from a Ma Deuce would flip it over, not to mention make it top heavy! Twin .308 Browning 1919A4s mounted on the "hood", just inboard of the lights. Remote control solenoid triggers, adjusted to converge both streams of bullets about 100 yards out. Slap on a WWII fighter plane gunsite hanging down from the roll cage and load her up with alternating Ball, AP, and every 5th round a Tracer or APIT round. Will take any North American Game up to and including a Mack Bulldog.
with a driver in it and a proper set up it could handle the 50 no problem

·
Registered
851 Posts
I prefer something like this.... with a few of my personal touches, it would be perfect for me.

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
actually those arent that hard to find. they are ex-air force, missile silo security vehicles. built on a dodge chassis, they were horrendously underpowered and notroiously slow. they also got stuck in mud very easily as they are heavy and the narrow track and tire setup just bogged down.

SW

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
How can I get that 50 cal onto my Tahoe?

·
Registered
851 Posts
I prefer something like this.... with a few of my personal touches, it would be perfect for me.

I was thinking a Cummins 4BT Turbo Diesel, Rockwell steering axels front and rear ad a set of 38 15.50 Boggers, lockers, winches, optima batteries, and fuzzy dice!

·
Registered
851 Posts
How can I get that 50 cal onto my Tahoe?
A nice 4 point tube cage welded in and attached to the frame with a hole in the roof for the roler bearing turret ring would work nicely!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts