Everglades Critters Stay Armed to Get Your Mail!

Discussion in 'Survival Zone' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Oct 25, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Glock match the other day. This guy lives close by the range. Video from his driveway!:eek:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4GsKBOGR3k[/ame]

2. Cool animals, super cool looking baby bobcats..
    First time i had seen baby bobcats.. Thanks

3. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

That was very good! Except for the Bears and Alligator, I see the rest once in awhile at my house out here in the woods. Not a cougar as often, but twice in 5 years.
    The rest, nearly everyday.

4. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Got to love those panthers! Where are the pythons?

5. TNTRAILERTRASH

I lived on my land in Florida 2mi North of Alligator Alley for a couple of years. I saw deer, bear and gators. The bear looked like mangy Rottweilers.

6. PhillyinFl

PhillyinFl Member

Awesome video. Such a mix of wildlife.
    Nice to see someone just watching an not wanting to kill everything in sight.

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

Myself? The little piggies would be on a BBQ spit. They aren't endangered like the panthers........;) free range pork!

8. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    This Little Piggy :D

Attached Files:

9. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    It's nice having that luxury. When the cougars start costing you $1000 a week in dead stock, you start getting a little more willing to shoot them.

Not to mention the threat they would be to your visiting grandkids.:cool:

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

Speeding at night in the "panther zones" on the Tamiami trail is a $500+ ticket. "Endangering Wildlife." Shoot one and be prepared to defend yourself against the full force and pocketbook of the federal government. Many have tracking collars. A well designed fence with lots of zapping ability would be a cheaper alternative. The Florida panther is an endangered species. Roll the dice.............................