Excellent Firearm Training for Sale

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by 1024Megabytes, Feb 10, 2015.

1. For Sale: Two days of training at Front Sight Firearm Training Institute (located about 40 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada).

I am selling a certificate that covers all course costs except an additional $50 for background and processing. (They run these once a year on all people.)

The certificate covers one of the following courses of your choice:

Two Day Defensive Handgun
    Two Tactical Shotgun
    Two Day Practical Rifle

This certificate is good for a new or returning student to Front Sight Firearm Training Institute. Learn all the fundamentals of shooting rifle, shotgun or rifle. This firearm training is excellent. I am going back again for my third course this year at some point. I spent over $2,000 for a Lifetime Membership so I could go back as many times as I wanted.

Front Sight Two Day Training listed price on these courses are $1,000. I am asking only $65 per certificate. I have more than one certificate if you wish to buy multiple.

Note: Front Sight Training Institute requires that factory new ammunition is to be used in the courses. No reloads of any kind are allowed.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.