Extremes in personal protection

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Drilln, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Two new aquisitions, the cobra 9mm deringer was purchased at a local gunshow, and the DMPS panther lite came from a local shop:

[​IMG]

second try, first had wrong pic.

2. Ari

Ari Guest

3. bamaboy06

bamaboy06 Member

I like the DPMS and the derringer is a nice little pocket gun.Good score.

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

5. I bet that derringer is a handfull!!!!

Nice looking weapons.

6. Got an appointment to get taxes done, and when they get back I am getting an M4 upper for my DPMS... Nice guns man!

7. Have you shot the derringer yet? They are def a handful. I usually cant stand to shoot mine more than a couple times when I go to the range. I got a pocket holster for mine from here
    http://www.pocketholsters.com/Davis_Cobra_Derringer_Pocket_W/davis_cobra_derringer_pocket_w.html
    They are not cheap but are leather and pretty hi quality. You slip it in your back pocket and it looks like your just carrying a wallet. It makes a good backup gun or something to slip in your pocket if your going to just run to the store real quick or something.

8. Yep its a handfull alright, probably won't carry it much, I have just always wanted a derringer. And thanks for the link to the holster, I have been looking for one.