Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new 995 that I bought 2 weeks or so ago, it has not even been shot yet so its used but still in brand new condition. I put a ATI stock and tactical butt pad on it, and it comes with 1 (10) round magazine. I have the original box and all the additional and original parts. I could take a picture but it looks like any other 995 with ATI stock out there.

I have never sold a gun online before so I am not exactly sure how it works.. But if I understand it correctly the transfer has to be made though a FFL dealer. So either we meet at one and its transferred or I ship it to one and you pick it up and they transfer the title. Is that correct?? I am hooping someone can work with me on how this works if you choose to buy.

If my above selling criteria is correct I am asking:
$225 plus all transfer of ownership fees for a local buyer (I will meet anywhere within an hour of Tacoma, WA)
or
$250 shipped to an FFL dealer

Cash is best, if paypal add 3% for the fees.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thought I would also add, I am willing to trade locally for, (we can work out specifics whether it is a full trade or partial trade)
A Hi Point .45
Any 22 Pistol
Ruger 10/22 rifle

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not interested in separating right now...

Also if you are at all interested let me know and we can negotiate...

And here is a pic:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.