F/S As Promised...New Rail Sets for the 995 are now available

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Parts and Accessories For Sale or Trade' started by LongShotMfg, Jul 26, 2014.

1. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Our new rail designs for the original 995 models have been tweaked, improved and finalized...and are now being offered for sale. The internal mounting block that we came up with for securing the Bottom Rail was a challenge to design, but it works even better than we could have hoped for. We started listing complete sets on Ebay today. A full group set includes 1 Low-profile Top Rail, 2 Side Rails, 1 Bottom Rail, Charging Handle with hardened mounting bolt, and 4 Mag Bumpers. Full set price is $199.90 on Ebay, but we can offer discounted pricing to forum members when purchased from us outside of Ebay. All parts will be supplied in Brushed aluminum finish. We took all forum member comments to heart and made some changes to how the new rails look on the gun. I am including some pics of 2 quickly done color schemes to show that yes, these guns really can look fantastic with rail mods. Please take time to look at the pics and also our Ebay listings. Also...PLEASE take time to provide me with your questions and/or comments, good or bad.
    j.

Attached Files:

2. Me Likey !!

3. You need a per piece price. $200 for a bunch of rails may be overkill for a HP carbine. Looks nice though.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Concur.......
    If you offer a single piece option buyers will me much more likely to 'collect' all the parts over a period of months rather then plonk down $200.
    I can't or won't spend $200 on something but I could scuttle away $20-$30 at a time.

5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Pretty sure the pieces are available separately. He was just giving a total if you bought them all.

6. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

The top rails are $34.90 ea., the bottom rail is $79.90 and includes the internal mounting block, all of our different charging handles are $29.95 ea., and the set of 4 bumpers sell for $19.99. The side rails with internal nut plates are $35.00 ea. or $65.00 per pair.

7. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We have a batch of the new 995 Bottom Rails going out for Black Anodizing this afternoon. Gonna try to push to have them back in-house and ready for shipping by 8-11-14.
    j.

8. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

They are nice too bad I can't afford it though

9. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We are working on ways to lower the price on this rail and mounting block. We may know more on this by the end of the day, today. Remember that we are offering a discount to forum members that purchase these from us directly instead of buying it from our Ebay listing. Strangely, absolutely NOBODY has asked us what the amount of the discount would be. We have asked for member feedback and critique on the final design of this rail as it is being offered right now, but only a couple of members have given any. Maybe nobody really cares and we are just spinning our wheels on trying to come up with new stuff for HP carbines. Only time will tell.
    j.

10. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

I'll ask, how much of a discount?

11. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We will currently offer a 15% discount to all HP forum members that buy from us directly. You would need to provide us with an email address so that we can invoice you directly from Paypal. If you buy using Ebay we are unable to do any discounting because they charge us a big percentage on every sale. Keep in mind that we may be able to overall reduce the price particular rail if we can come up with a way to shorten our production time. Again, we expect to know later today.
    We are not trying to get rich on this stuff, but we do need to be able to cover our overhead and still have enough left over for a cup of coffee....hopefully a Starbuck's coffee.
    j.

12. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

That's a good discount

13. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Do you have a website? I would like to see your other products

14. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Nevermind found you on eBay

15. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

Our website STILL needs to be updated to include all of our HP products, as well as the fact that we also now offer most everything with a black anodized finish if desired. Our website SHOULD be shown at the bottom of each of our posts, but just in case, we are at www.LongShotMfg.com

j.

16. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Man if I had the money I would buy the 995 set cause they look sweet only 150 with a discount ain't bad

17. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Don't know if it's possible but it would be cool if you could make something to hold a mag to the stock like the ts mag holder I want a 995 classic with a mag holder attachment so bad.

18. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

We can make it. I will start coming up with something in a day or two. Approx where on the stock would you prefer that it be mounted? I ask because everyone has a different opinion about stuff like this. Regarding the 9mm ATI stocks that are out there in the world, we intend to come up with something soon that takes advantage of that ugly square access opening at the bottom of the for-end of the ATI stock.
    j.

19. LongShotMfg

LongShotMfg Sponsor

When we put together our 995 with the camo painted stock and our new rails, I fell in love the look of the thing...especially with the black rails mounted on it. We swapped out the workings of our 9mm w/ATI stock to do the 995 photos, but now I have a need to locate and buy a 995 so that I have one for myself ALL THE TIME. There is just something really cool about it....
    j.

20. rbarna94

rbarna94 Member

Really that would be awesome if you could come up with something, I was thinking the middle lower screw area on the buttstock like where the mag holder sits on the ts