Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the factory stock from the 10mm would fit the 995ts? I really like the look of the 1095 kryptic white but it’s only on the 10mm. I thought maybe putting a 10mm into a bull pup stock and using the white on the 995ts c

·
Premium Member
35,989 Posts
Does anyone know if the factory stock from the 10mm would fit the 995ts? I really like the look of the 1095 kryptic white but it's only on the 10mm. I thought maybe putting a 10mm into a bull pup stock and using the white on the 995ts c
I don't think that will work. The 995 and .380 are one size, the .40/.45/10 mm are another size.

So the obvious HP answer is to buy a 4595 or 4095 and put that into the TS stock.:banana:

Reactions: fatal-bert33

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that’s what I was worried about. I figured I would shoot the 995 more and I liked that white better but looks like I’m just going to have to buy the 1095 just for the color and have even more fun with them.

·
Administrator
24,793 Posts
Yea that's what I was worried about. I figured I would shoot the 995 more and I liked that white better but looks like I'm just going to have to buy the 1095 just for the color and have even more fun with them.
Plenty of tips and tutorials on how to paint that 995 stock white in the paint job thread.

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
Does anyone know if the factory stock from the 10mm would fit the 995ts? I really like the look of the 1095 kryptic white but it's only on the 10mm.
as Rach said, paint it. @cicpup has a 995TS white storm trooper he did up that looks awesome. If you prep it right, and let the paint cure, you should be happy with the results.

·
Resident PITA
15,961 Posts
as Rach said, paint it. @cicpup has a 995TS white storm trooper he did up that looks awesome. If you prep it right, and let the paint cure, you should be happy with the results.
Actually it was a 4595. But I ended up needing the 45 for a monkey conversion so now it's a 4095.

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

1 - 7 of 7 Posts