Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on Gunbroker.com and ran across a Barrel Shroud for FN PS 90 PS-90 PS90 - It was pictured on a 995 with an ATI stock.....The item number on Gunbroker is #125044990. The guys web site is: http://www.moerse.com/auctions.htm...His buy now price is $45.95...But, his regular price is listed as $59.95 go figure..........It really looks good if the picture is still up when you log into Gunbroker.
Hope this helps you guys that are looking for a shroud.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I was about to make a post on this topic not the one on gun broker but to see if any one had barrel shrouds on thier carbine and if so if they had pictures or ideas to help me on my transformation. ive seen a couple on here but they were the same shroud i would like mine to stand out from the crowd a bit

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forget the FN number on the original post............he also makes one for the FN......you have to order the one for the 995 without a part number.................dah.......sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.